SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

I think I might get "bored: over the weekend maybe I should "dig up" some crap on "recommended businesses" for shits and giggles...
... and have nothing better to do than bring shit up on the competition, it's pretty pathetic..

HI ROD33 :-)

Why don't you bring some evidence instead of spewing bile?

Firstly - the victims of these unethical practices are not bored. People are angry - and rightfully so.

Secondly - let me tell you what is pathetic:

The assumption being floated that this shit must be being dredged up by 'the competition'. The assumption that car buyers would not understand what dodgy businesses are up to. The assumption industry insiders had to be involved.

Clearly you feel Xtreme is being unfairly targeted - not the case. Lets take a look at who's been exposed (with evidence in other posts) thus far:

- Nagoya Motors

- Luxury and Performance

- Dream Car City

- Edward Lees

- Import Factory

- Sinergy Motorsports

- Xtreme Motorsports

No-one is off-limits, we are watching.

Edited by dodgyimports
  • Like 1

Lol...Someone is bored...

No shit Sherlock.....

I am not trying to hide and deceive anyone as Xtreme Motorsports is still trading and NOT BANKRUPT, NOT IN RECEIVERSHIP and NOT HIDING.

All Xtreme Motorsports bills have been paid up to date with no hidden agenda's. I am in the process of looking into another property to relocate but

cant find anything suitable or its fricken too expensive.

So why the BIG FUSS I might add.

Yes, I am guilty in helping Team WILD SPEED set up. As I have said to many as it was my obligation and hence why I was taking a break.

I have friends in many places that are trying to help set up Team Wild Speed hence why I am the point of contact.

If you guys want to expose me or would like to chat about your feelings and emotions towards this subject please feel free to give me a call on

0410658888 and will discuss it as much as you like. Please feel free.

I suppose any publicity is good publicity....Lol...Thanks Guys....

I am just being honest and legit unlike any other dealer in OZ and if you cant handle the truth and don't like me or my ways than please refrain from

your stupid and foolish behaviour such as posting absolute crap and especially with private and confidential information that doesn't concern anyone.

Thank you.

Ohh... For those that have doubt about the tree you can see the attached photo's... Also if you drive past 428 you can still see it as it hasn't been

removed yet as a special asbestos team has to come in and remove all the asbestos first....

post-86606-0-38691300-1385167397_thumb.jpg

post-86606-0-06274000-1385167411_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe@Xtreme Motorsports

HI ROD33 :-)

Why don't you bring some evidence instead of spewing bile?

Firstly - the victims of these unethical practices are not bored. People are angry - and rightfully so.

Secondly - let me tell you what is pathetic:

The assumption being floated that this shit must be being dredged up by 'the competition'. The assumption that car buyers would not understand what dodgy businesses are up to. The assumption industry insiders had to be involved.

Clearly you feel Xtreme is being unfairly targeted - not the case. Lets take a look at who's been exposed (with evidence in other posts) thus far:

- Nagoya Motors

- Luxury and Performance

- Dream Car City

- Edward Lees

- Import Factory

- Sinergy Motorsports

- Xtreme Motorsports

No-one is off-limits, we are watching.

...& I'm sick and tired of seeing cars at Burwood offloaded to the unsuspecting, whilst I sit on several auction sheets of the same with replaced panels right up to the A-pillars

SICKENING!

...& I'm sick and tired of seeing cars at Burwood offloaded to the unsuspecting, whilst I sit on several auction sheets of the same with replaced panels right up to the A-pillars

SICKENING!

What about all the other areas Terry???

Haberfield? Sylvania? Rydalmere? Newcastle? Blacktown? just mentioning a few.....

Edited by Joe@Xtreme Motorsports

About time something was done about this.

12 years ago when i started looking for a 33 dodgy cars every where

i looked.Every odo had 60000 and a bit on it,yeah right.

The 33 i got the odo stopped working on my way home

i was lucky the car yard fixed it and gave it a 100000

service at no cost to me. :happy:

#@Gregg621 you've obviously only joined to have a dig in here which is kinda frowned upon. I wont think twice about banning you - keep that in mind.

I've hidden #@Gregg621's posts because they contain personal information.

C

Yes I did join to do my post. I have been watching these threads for a long time now, Usually if I am thinking of posting something someone else will jump on and post what am I thinking. This time could not just sit here and keep watching so this time I through I will register post. Also Any information that was posted was public information.

Abn Search was free and any member of the public can search this.

Asic Search cost $9 but again any member of the public can search this.

Domain name search, also free and any member of the public can search this.

None of the information is private or confidential information, I do have some of that information but did not post it, I only posted the public information that anyone can search.

Lol...Also noticed that Gregg621 only became a member yesterday at 6.28pm...just to attack me.

Who are you doing that for Gregg...or is your name Gregg???

Joe, I do have personal reasons for getting on and bringing this up, Watching these discussions every time some gets personal the rest of the people get angry and the posts are deleted. I have made a point not to get personal. If you want me too explain all the personal reasons for this and post up the information let me know and make it clear to everyone else you don’t mind if I do and I will.

Lol...Someone is bored...

No shit Sherlock.....

I am not trying to hide and deceive anyone as Xtreme Motorsports is still trading and NOT BANKRUPT, NOT IN RECEIVERSHIP and NOT HIDING.

All Xtreme Motorsports bills have been paid up to date with no hidden agenda's. I am in the process of looking into another property to relocate but

cant find anything suitable or its fricken too expensive.

So why the BIG FUSS I might add.

Yes, I am guilty in helping Team WILD SPEED set up. As I have said to many as it was my obligation and hence why I was taking a break.

I have friends in many places that are trying to help set up Team Wild Speed hence why I am the point of contact.

If you guys want to expose me or would like to chat about your feelings and emotions towards this subject please feel free to give me a call on

0410658888 and will discuss it as much as you like. Please feel free.

I suppose any publicity is good publicity....Lol...Thanks Guys....

I am just being honest and legit unlike any other dealer in OZ and if you cant handle the truth and don't like me or my ways than please refrain from

your stupid and foolish behaviour such as posting absolute crap and especially with private and confidential information that doesn't concern anyone.

Thank you.

Ohh... For those that have doubt about the tree you can see the attached photo's... Also if you drive past 428 you can still see it as it hasn't been

removed yet as a special asbestos team has to come in and remove all the asbestos first....

“I am not trying to hide and deceive anyone as Xtreme Motorsports is still trading

However your previous post said

“Yes... Xtreme Motorsports has closed down”

Is Xtreme closed or not?

The Facebook page was sold on to a joint Australian and Japanese company that is new and opening up in January. Xtreme Motorsports have no affiliation with this company though I have done the right thing by my guys/workers by negotiating a job for them there as I consider them family.”

And you also in the other thread

“The other business as I have explained many times is not mine. I am only helping set up and they have offered me a job and I have said no

You make it sound like you have nothing to do with this new company, it has no affiliation with Xtreme Motorsports, you sold the facebook page to them, and you had to negotiate a job with them for your old staff

It appears you did set it up, everything is registered in your wifes name, you own everything on paper, why would someone setting up a new company offer you a job and then when you say no choose to put everything including the company name director in your wifes name?

"I suppose any publicity is good publicity....Lol...Thanks Guys...."

Why do you care about Publicity if you have nothing to do with the new company?

So much conflicting info......

• Like 1

Heh, if I had a dollar for every threat I'd received over the past 12 years ...

Anyway, I know the information is publicly available and I have stated that. Regardless, I dont want the private (public or not) information about anybody posted on the site. I'm happy for the discussion to continue also.

Can the information be posted again if the address of the director and any personal mobiles are blanked out on the images?

Or should I just leave this alone now? Threat does not worry me but I do not want to start trouble with SAU or admins.

Edited by Gregg621