SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

Can the information be posted again if the address of the director and any personal mobiles are blanked out on the images?

Or should I just leave this alone now? Threat does not worry me but I do not want to start trouble with SAU or admins.

You've made your point. Leave it as it is for now.

might i add, the location of where xtreme used to be was listed for lease at the Laing+Simmons Granville around June/July this year, i only saw it because i was waiting for my food from el jannah.
This move/closure has been on the horizon for some time and not only due to this tree collapse.

Edited by pphhhfffttt

Looks like I upset someone..

upset.jpg

Gregg if you feel threatended then this constitutes common assault; also using a carriage service to threaten/ menace is also a criminal offence. I am sure that Forsure has heard of your gang affiliations that would be only too happy to action the threats above, namely: The NSW Police Force and Australian Federal Police (And they always win).

The information that Gregg published is readily available through ASIC searches and the subsequent contradictions he highlights are well founded and deserve a response.

Also of interest, does this mean that a known asbestos building was where your workers were working everyday? The very same ones that you are at pains to mention you will be transitioning to the new business to look after them? Poor Sam and detailers!

Gregg if you feel threatended then this constitutes common assault; also using a carriage service to threaten/ menace is also a criminal offence. I am sure that Forsure has heard of your gang affiliations that would be only too happy to action the threats above, namely: The NSW Police Force and Australian Federal Police (And they always win).

The information that Gregg published is readily available through ASIC searches and the subsequent contradictions he highlights are well founded and deserve a response.

Also of interest, does this mean that a known asbestos building was where your workers were working everyday? The very same ones that you are at pains to mention you will be transitioning to the new business to look after them? Poor Sam and detailers!

Generally, undisturbed asbestos poses very little risk to people.

The issues get serious when it is damaged; either by impact, paint removal, and rather ironically; fire.

Many of the houses destroyed by fire in Yellow Rock & Winmallee were older houses, which had asbestos present; and the damaged product is causing all sorts of complications in the remediation of peoples blocks for re-building.

• Like 1

The issues get serious when it is damaged; either by impact, paint removal, and rather ironically; fire..

Yeah correct.

Certain things can be done, inspections regularly etc. You'd be surpsirsed how many older buildings have it but it's manageable with the government rules being followed on it and so on. No need to get too excited about that.

Back on topic now... Pretty poor to see death threats for what in a nutshell is 5mins of info gathering that is all public record and readily accessible to anyone in the world... Bit weird things would go that path.

Lol!!!! Next import that someone buys in NSW could very well come with a body in the boot!!

Someone that is actually capable of going through with some sort of violent retribution would probably not bother sending silly threats through an online forum....keyboard warriors FTW!

I agree. I don't know and don't want to know who has threatened Gregg as that's very uncalled for and cowardly.

I don't need anyone to fight my battles as I can handle them myself. Thankyou

The asbestos was there and I mentioned it to the landlord from day one and did my research and it was not at all any harm unless it was disturbed until when the tree fell.

Sam hasn't been working with us since October/November 2012 and believe he works at Sports Auto Group now.

John the detailer is a Sub Contractor and is mobile and still does work for us and will be doing work for us once we are back in action.

The issues get serious when it is damaged; either by impact, paint removal, and rather ironically; fire.

Many of the houses destroyed by fire in Yellow Rock & Winmallee were older houses, which had asbestos present; and the damaged product is causing all sorts of complications in the remediation of peoples blocks for re-building.

A 100% exact. Its harder than everyone thinks.

Yeah correct.

Certain things can be done, inspections regularly etc. You'd be surpsirsed how many older buildings have it but it's manageable with the government rules being followed on it and so on. No need to get too excited about that.

Back on topic now... Pretty poor to see death threats for what in a nutshell is 5mins of info gathering that is all public record and readily accessible to anyone in the world... Bit weird things would go that path.

The threats are cowardly and uncalled for and I wish I could find who the hell it was so I can give them a big f**ken slap to wake up and there is no need for this.

Whoever it is man up and there is no need for your threats. Reveal yourself or suffer the consequences.

Lol!!!! Next import that someone buys in NSW could very well come with a body in the boot!!

Someone that is actually capable of going through with some sort of violent retribution would probably not bother sending silly threats through an online forum....keyboard warriors FTW!

Its pathetic and childish behaviour.

Usually if dodgy people are trying to hide something, they resort to the actions we saw above.

Not necessarily as I had nothing to do with their actions and not responsible for what other people say or do.

I cant control everyone and everybody and if they want to make threats they can cop it instead of the innocent people that had no affiliations with it.

Dale whilst I would generally agree, and this used to be the case, the Work Health and Safety Act (NSW) no longer accepts this as the case. You must take "all reasonably practicable steps" as a PCBU.

Yeah correct.

Ashley under new WHS laws you are incorrect, and this is my area of expertise.

Ashley under new WHS laws you are incorrect, and this is my area of expertise.

Seemed to be OK for a friend who is going through it at the moment, precautions covered etc. It's not as if the place has to be torn down and rebuilt or anything radical... It can be managed was the point

RE: my post, wasn't aimed at your specifically Joe, just a general statement/observation. People go down that path most likely because they have something to hide, which you are prodding, and that they are generally dodgy.

It's good that you're still replying to posts. Not really sure what the full story is, but some of the evidence surfacing is interesting.

Good cop, bad cop.....same cop?

Plausible lol

The threats are cowardly and uncalled for. Reveal yourself or suffer the consequences.

um ...

haha i had the same thoughts.

Edited by GH05T
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you and appreciate your comments.

Good cop, bad cop.....same cop?

Lol...I don't threaten people.

Never have and never will. Its not my nature.

Thank god this establishment has been closed.

I laughed and had to register when you said you have never threatened anyone. Except for when I bought a car from you and the engine blew up 5 weeks after I owned it. I took it to your 'mechanic' and i magically had 5100 km on the car from when I bought it voiding my statutory warranty, and you threatened me over email that you would sue me for everything thing i had and i was not you 'f**k' with you.

Good riddance to this dodgy business.

• Like 1