SAU Community

Xtreme Motorsports Closed Down?

Another 1 post wonder who is making up stories.

Its funny how story telling on forums these days has taken off.

Never ever heard of your problem before and as I have said before I am not hiding.

Xtreme Motorsports will be opening back up in a few months once I have found a new place.

For the 100th time.... I AM TAKING A f**kING BREAK AND NOT RUNNING AWAY.

I don't have anything to hide and since I didn't want to make this public and wanted to keep it confidential....

Its actually my EX-Wife as we haven't been together for over 6-7 months.

Are you f**ken happy now that I have told everyone on SAU my personal problems?????

YES...I have promised that I would help her business but we go our separate ways very, very soon.

Anyone has a problem with that?????

A few people know and I wanted to keep it under wraps but I suppose I have to log on here every day and tell everyone

what colour undies I am wearing today.... Its black by the way....

Thank rajab this establishment has been closed.

I laughed and had to register when you said you have never threatened anyone. Except for when I bought a car from you and the engine blew up 5 weeks after I owned it. I took it to your 'mechanic' and i magically had 5100 km on the car from when I bought it voiding my statutory warranty, and you threatened me over email that you would sue me for everything thing i had and i was not you 'f**k' with you.

Good riddance to this dodgy business.

I hear what ur sayin

I don't have anything to hide and since I didn't want to make this public and wanted to keep it confidential....

Its actually my EX-Wife as we haven't been together for over 6-7 months.

Are you f**ken happy now that I have told everyone on SAU my personal problems?????

YES...I have promised that I would help her business but we go our separate ways very, very soon.

Anyone has a problem with that?????

A few people know and I wanted to keep it under wraps but I suppose I have to log on here every day and tell everyone

what colour undies I am wearing today.... Its black by the way....

There is no reason to go on the attack if you have nothing to hide.

There is no reason to go on the attack if you have nothing to hide.

Everyone else is attacking Joe, doesn't he get the right of reply?

Not saying who is right or wrong, but if people dish it out, only fair that he is allowed to fight back.

I don't think that Dale was inferring that Joe had no right of reply. What he was intimating was the way Joe replies.

He seems to use offense as his best form of defence.

I don't think people should attack Joe and most aren't - only his behaviour.

Judgement is not about him - only his actions.

I don't think that Dale was inferring that Joe had no right of reply. What he was intimating was the way Joe replies.

Fair call !

Another 1 post wonder who is making up stories.

Its funny how story telling on forums these days has taken off.

Never ever heard of your problem before and as I have said before I am not hiding.

Xtreme Motorsports will be opening back up in a few months once I have found a new place.

For the 100th time.... I AM TAKING A f**kING BREAK AND NOT RUNNING AWAY.

This is a joke. Joe you are nothing more than a cheap, sleazy, dodgy used car salesman. We have even caught you out on doing haircuts to your cars, when you sold us a car with 62,000km on the clock, but when Sam posted the pics on JDMST, the cars dash had shown 132,000km. When we brought this to your attention and asked for the paperwork from Japan for the 10th time, you threatened us with legal action.

I hope you're sleeping well that you sold me a car 2 years ago, the engine blew up less than 5 weeks of ownership. I took it to your joke of a mechanic WCCG and my car came out with 3000kms approx. extra on the dash voiding my warranty. I hope you enjoy the fact I had to spend close to $4000 for a new engine replacement. I hope you enjoyed the fact you abused me via email and telephone. I hope you enjoy the fact you put me under severe financial hardship and strain.

Please do the automotive community a favor. Go get a job at Woolies stocking shelves and stop ripping people off.

/rant

• Like 2

Sam's handiwork is everywhere John...

"Project Hypo"

Take a BNR34 and put it at the back of Joe's used car lot and rope it off > replace the offside rear quarter sticker with a brand spanking new one that says "V-Spec II Nur" > replace the OEM dash cluster with a lovely Nismo one that has low Kms > replace red cam covers with green ones > and the cherry on the cake is to re-anodise the silver build plate into gold.

Your "severe financial hardship" of 2 years ago had become an epidemic.

Joe will come back on here and say that Sam has since been sacked, I assume, but that's very brave of Joe to sack not just an employee, but a relative as well.

• Like 1

Everyone else is attacking Joe, doesn't he get the right of reply?

Not saying who is right or wrong, but if people dish it out, only fair that he is allowed to fight back.

Exactly right.

This is a joke. Joe you are nothing more than a cheap, sleazy, dodgy used car salesman. We have even caught you out on doing haircuts to your cars, when you sold us a car with 62,000km on the clock, but when Sam posted the pics on JDMST, the cars dash had shown 132,000km. When we brought this to your attention and asked for the paperwork from Japan for the 10th time, you threatened us with legal action.

I hope you're sleeping well that you sold me a car 2 years ago, the engine blew up less than 5 weeks of ownership. I took it to your joke of a mechanic WCCG and my car came out with 3000kms approx. extra on the dash voiding my warranty. I hope you enjoy the fact I had to spend close to $4000 for a new engine replacement. I hope you enjoyed the fact you abused me via email and telephone. I hope you enjoy the fact you put me under severe financial hardship and strain.

Please do the automotive community a favor. Go get a job at Woolies stocking shelves and stop ripping people off.

/rant

I don't know how people deal with their e-mails these days but I NEVER delete e-mails any more because of how much "storage" we get with services.

Post up the e-mail so everyone can see, thats if what you're saying is true.

You can all say what you want and make up your bed time stories.

John, I advise you get legal action if that is the truth about your car etc...which I don't have a clue about and you can take legal avenues to get compensated.

If you want you can contact me on 0410658888 or [email protected] if you want to and if you have a legitimate story.

Also we don't use WCCG as a warranty company and haven't in a very, very long time as we use National Car Warranty hence your bullshit story.

If you still want to rant and rave on about this I advise you get help as you and your story doesn't match or make sense.

By the way I sleep very well at night and fall asleep within seconds. Not sure about you John.

I am proud to be one of the best and most truthful importer in Australia and just because you have someone telling you what to say and what to do on here

to try and destroy me and what I have left then go for it. Enough is enough though especially with the 1 and 2 post warriors. I hope everyone can see the trend.

As of now and in the future I will no longer be fighting these pathetic and stupid made up battles and stories.

For those that know me personally thank you for your help and support as its over and out for me.

I am the only importer/dealer in Australia that has been fighting these so called allegations as I know the truth and what is said is wrong and full of lies.

Stressing about comments and other dealers that have an influence on here that have been trying to close me down is not worth it.

Please go buy cars off them and make them happy and lets see what sort of cars you will end up with. Don't come crying to me as

all I will say is you deserve it. Many have done so in the past and I have always helped them as I am a gentleman.

I will be closing my account and if you want to rave on about me and tell your lies and stories please feel free to do so and don't hesitate

as I am apparently the worst person in the world and the biggest asshole to deal with. Go for it guys.