SAU Community

SAU History 101

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol its been a long ride boys & girls though things are getting a lil off track for the time being

I would not of missed any of it for the world all the great people I have meet & every thing that has gone on.

I was on SDU to start with too I was very very shy back then & keep low still do sorta as well today, but being old school means that every ones sorta seen me lol

man I didn't think it had been that long I been here from may 02

good on ya prank & every one for bring us this far :D

Still a lot of us old skoolers around which is good, my old gtst is still shown in the aussie owners ride section of SDU (I was Blue Streak on SDU).. I searched SDU not long ago and found WA's first cruise thread from waayy back in june 2001... I still remember that cruise too, think we had about 6 lines back then turn up, never saw any on the streets either!!! ha ha

Great thread funky.. :)

Cheers

Brett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, good read, now all i've got to do is find my old 360dd posts in a row in the popular post whoring thread. Havn't been round for a while cause i sold the skyline and moved to canada to snowboard. Loving the snow boys...Hahaha.

And would someone smack porgie and get him back, slack prick. Come in charlie, do you copy ?

• 4 weeks later...

Nice to hear that there are so many oldschoolies here, i am from the new school back in 2002 i knew nothing of skylines, now thanx to all the members here i have an understanding of what to look for when i buy a skyline.

All the technical knowledge you guys have is still a little overwealming but i will learn in time.

thanx for your help

• 6 months later...

I don't know if i'm old sckool enough but Shell sent me SDU sticker from NSW, back in the day and yes same story, i got a pm from someone asking me to join SAU.

Edited. Just went back and acctually found my old pm from Shell,

Re: SDU sticker please!!

Babes, you need to tell me if you want a white one or a chrome one.

white = $8.30

chrome = $12.30

Front or rear doesn't matter, they're all one size.

Let me know which one you want, and I'll send it off to you straightaway!

cya!

Shell

This is like back in early 2002 and i think i joined up with SDU since late 2000 or something like that.

• 3 months later...

Funny how the kick-off of this forum in 2002 is considered "old school" LOL !! I can remember signing up with the NISSAN SVD Car Club back in 1995 with my HR31 GTS-X. :lol: That was when an R32 GT-R would set you back $110,000 :P

Back to the subject at hand though....... SAU = Great forum !!! Cudos to those responsible.

• 6 months later...

HAHHAHAHAH whatta classic thread.. i went to logon adn all history of me was deleted !! hahahhah

good to see dino as ruler still :D ahhahha

oh i spoke to porgie about a year ago.. so hes still alive.. somewhere hahahhaha

Ahhh the ol days.. we had a awesome group back then..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...