SAU Community

#2 Sydney Skyline Newport Beach

Assasin

Hello all,

Cruise number 2 is on!

When: 7th December

Time: 10:00am (leaving 10:30am)

Meeting: Auburn Maccas car park (behind Krispy Kreme)

Driving through Lane Cove Road, connecting to Mona Vale Road, then onto McCarrs Creek Road (Terry Hills - through the National Park), then onto Barrenjoey Road heading to the car park at Newport Beach.

Tell your friends and let's build some numbers and have some fun!

Remember, safe driving everyone, where not here to draw unnecessary attention. We're here to enjoy our cars and to meet new friends :)

I would rather a nice drive anyday

Assasin

Terry, please send me the SAU membership. Also I would love to put an SAU sticker on my rear window if you have anything??

It'd be great if you and Matt can tag along. I would love to see those GTR's cruising alongside us.

MrFijiGold has professional camera's which I'm sure he'd bring along :)

HI All

I am keen!

I just joined up. I have been a longtime member of nissansilvia and after recently getting back into a s13 (not a skyline :S) im up for a cruise.

Reason why i joined and looked for cruisers is because NS has been shot to shit.l I tried to organize a cruise to the lighthouse with absolutely no interest.... All the kids were like 'I dont want to come cause my car gets defected' /rant

It would be nice to go cruising with a group of cars again!

Hello Hobbit1.

The drive is awesome! Especially when we cruise though the national park. But nothing beats watching the public as they stare at our cars :)

It'll be one of the nicest drives you've probably been on

Assasin

Hello all,

Also stay tuned for the 3rd and final cruise for 2013. It'll be through the Royal National Park heading to Wollongong.

I'm thinking either the 21st or the 23rd of December. 23rd will be more feasible as we can do an all day thing.

Any thoughts as to which day?

Assasin