SAU Community

Shannon's Canberra Christmas Open Day

dirtywan

Hi Everyone,

This year Shannons Insurance Canberra are having an Xmas Open Day at our office on Saturday the 7th December and motoring enthusiasts from across the ACT and surrounding regions are all invited!

So please spread the word across your various clubs, friends and family! We would like everyone to come along and check out our club facilities, meet our team and their cars, catch up and have a yarn. So clean up your cars and get ready for one last outing before the Xmas break!...

We’ll have the Canberra Celica Group hosting a complimentary sausage sizzle as well as a coffee van on the day to say thanks to all our supporters and customers.

This will not be a car show so you may come and go as you please but we would encourage you to bring along your pride and joy for a last hurrah before the new year!

What: Shannons Insurance Canberra Xmas Open Day
Where: Unit 20, 2 Yallourn St Fyshwick (around behind the united service station off Canberra Avenue)
When: Saturday the 7th December, 9am – 4pm

We’ll look forward to seeing you all there!

**Please note, any anti social behaviour i.e burnouts, powerskids etc, will not be tolerated and you will be told to leave the venue immediately.

I was going to ask who this was (the OP) but then I saw your email ;) I didn't know you had a R32!

It was a recent purchase. :)

We are all set up now and ready to go.

Sausages are cooking, coffee van should be here soon. And best of all its all free!!

Was very good. Met Juan and saw his 32

Caught up with Nafannee and Jimmy. I like Jimmys GTR, paint and interior is very good :thumbsup:

Free cold drinks n Sausage Sammy's - WINNER

Unless you're allergic to sausages :(

• 3 months later...