SAU Community

Anyone Know What Dealer This Is - Finding These Mint 32's In Vic?

st4me

Keeping tabs on 32 GTST's on Carsales and there's this one dealer who seems to import bone stock one owner R32 GTS T's from Japan with low KM's...

They are asking a pretty penny for 'em but for they are the exact thing I'm after, just the extra stretch means I don't have all the cash right now, just wondering if anyone knows who the dealer is, so I can hit them up when the time comes - I don't want to make an enquiry via Carsales because that costs them a fortune... (am a dealer myself)

The latest one they have even has a stock airbox - I actually don't think I even knew what the stock airbox looked like on an R32 until now...

Did anyone on here buy the last black one they had? Had a few minor mods but still looked remarkably original and mint.... Some people would baulk at paying over $13k for a R32 GTS T, but if you're old like me and more want the car as a 'Classic', then it actually makes more sense to pay more up front for something like this, rather than trying to convert a modified machine back closer to original condition...

Plus they are providing a full history, RWC and a 12 month warranty - on a twenty year old car - that's pretty impressive.

Here's the link to carsales if anyone is interested in checking out a GTS T 'as Nissan intended it to be...' :-)

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Nissan-Skyline-1992/AGC-AD-14991522/?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

post-121333-0-49790600-1386900221_thumb.jpg

That would be Power Road Car Sales @ Dandenong.

Be careful how excited you get about the "low kms" factor.

They're clever enough to post only engine numbers with their advertisements which makes them very hard to catch out. Here is one example though:

cqX9T5Bl.png

2007 White Delica - 76,602 kms. Note engine number in VIN field = BD83764B12

According the Department of Transport the chassis number for that car would be: CV5W0106567

7kkRvNQl.png

Same car in Japan:

f38D7JL.jpg

bS2YqAHs.jpg pKJO0qTs.jpg

151,570kms

That would be Power Road Car Sales @ Dandenong.

Be careful how excited you get about the "low kms" factor.

They're clever enough to post only engine numbers with their advertisements which makes them very hard to catch out. Here is one example though:

cqX9T5Bl.png

2007 White Delica - 76,602 kms. Note engine number in VIN field = BD83764B12

According the Department of Transport the chassis number for that car would be: CV5W0106567

7kkRvNQl.png

Same car in Japan:

f38D7JL.jpg

bS2YqAHs.jpg pKJO0qTs.jpg

151,570kms

Faaaar out that is very interesting! Thanks heaps for the info. It wouldn't surprise me if the car they're advertising has done more km's as the stock steering wheel is decidedly tatty - a dead giveaway on R32's I reckon. Thus far all the sub 100km examples I've seen have had a steering wheel that looked pretty mint. A 12 month warranty and completely stock state of tune does have it's appeal though - although the warranty may not cover 'wear and tear' and pretty much everything else, and the car could have been returned to stock from being previously modified... I think I might stick with the 8-9k examples I've been looking at - then leave a bit of budget for fixing it up...

Thanks again mate, great info.