SAU Community

Wasteland 2014 Edition

On Edge

Well. If anyone is going or decides to come on the SlowLife meet snd cruise ill be in my 32gt IDDQD

Come say hi, show me your car and let us talk skylines :)

Slowlife is usually dickhead free for the most part.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you end up meeting anyone from here?

dunno if hes on here but cought up with a dude who got me onto the GTR cruising club which i will be partaking in.

owns a white 33 gtr with horn wheels

• 4 weeks later...

Hoping someone can help. Instead of using z32 AFM as an upgrade, are RB25 owners able to use the RB25NEO AFM as an upgrade. Z32 stands out a fair bit but would have thought that the RB25NEO AFM would have been bit more sleeper look and provide the gains.

Hopefully this all makes sense.

Hoping someone can help. Instead of using z32 AFM as an upgrade, are RB25 owners able to use the RB25NEO AFM as an upgrade. Z32 stands out a fair bit but would have thought that the RB25NEO AFM would have been bit more sleeper look and provide the gains.

S2 25det afm is the same as 25neo afm from memory.

Does anyone know if you have to immediately have to use custom plates after you order them from EzyPlates?

Starting to get things together for the car (Not saying what... yet), but probably still won't be another 6-12 months till everything good to go. (And the reveal on SAU of course) :yes:

But I want a set of custom plates, and I don't want someone else to take them.

So can they just sit around even if you pay for them?

Edited by Burger

I think they have to be tied to a car, but could be wrong. There may be a way of reserving them, I'm not sure.

What I do know is I was pulled over for driving an unregistered car when driving my car with the old number plates, before I had even received the new ones.

Took a few moments for it to click for me as to why they thought my car was unregistered, when I told them the custom plate I had ordered and was waiting to receive, they looked it up and saw it checked out with the car I was driving, but then told me I shouldn't be driving with the old plates..... but I hadn't received the new ones yet (they came a good 2 weeks later than the website promised as well). Was I was expected to not drive the car anymore until I had the new plates? Would be kinda ridiculous cause I need it for work etc...

• Like 1

They are the same as the s2 AFM Krish

• 2 weeks later...