SAU Community

Over In Perth For Work

rig136

Hey people. I'm over in Perth for some training for work for a few weeks and was looking to meet up with so e locals and find some nice roads. I'm renting a BMW for a weekend and thought I'd put it through its paces.

Hey dude

welcome to 1989. :P

Unfortunately, SAUWA is kinda dead atm, dont think there is much hope of a club type meet up, however a few of us die hards have been known to get together for breakfast in the city every now and again, and I am sure we can get a few peeps together for a meet and greet. How are Friday mornings for you?

As for putting a beemer through its paces, I have a metric shiteton of suggestions for you, but most are best done in person.

Post up your best time/date for a catch up, and we will see who sticks their head up meercat stylez.

That's Sunday March 23, is that too late?

keen

as

fcuk

C'mon WA, lets make this happen eh? It will be a sterling opportunity to have a srs discussion about getting the club back to its former glory, if anyone is interested

So... Sunday at this ciders place? Anyone keen for a mini cruise from the city? I have no idea where anything is apart from my hotel lol

There will be a cruise from the city, just check the thread for details (link in my sig), and look for the flatbrim pilot in the novelty oversized luxobarge :laugh: