SAU Community

Key Lock V35

Bubali

I got this problem i don't know if its the key or something in the car, sometimes the key works the first time i press unlock, but sometimes i need to press it like 20 times to start working after that 20x it works perfect lock unlock. but the next day it will do the same thing.

i don't know if its an electrical problem in the car cause other problem i have is like the radio sometimes it work, sometimes i need to drive around few km and it start to crack until it sound clear, and i have to press the volume button, there like a loud crack and the front speaker start to work 100%.

other problem is the turn signal the tik sound works sometimes it doesn't.

Where abouts are you located? might not hurt to take your car to Chris Rodgers (he is sometimes on this forum - He is in Redcliffe, QLD), I had an issue with my V35 Coupe's indicators and he diagnosed that my compliance workshop had done some dodgy wiring, it literally took him 5 minutes to find the problem and not a whole lot longer to fix it.

The key issue could just be the battery in the remote going flat, you can undo the screw on the back and find the code off the battery and get another one. It could also be the fairly common door lock actuator issue (I think there is a guide stickied on the forum on how to swap these out)