SAU Community

Anfanee - R32 Gtr

Didn't have time to do the whole lot so just did the brake lights, will do the rest this weekend. Words cannot describe how much brighter the brake lights are! can't wait to do the rest

post-92069-0-26020300-1393401041_thumb.jpg

post-92069-0-91259200-1393401056_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anfanee
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Found this at a mates house from when my turbo went. Exhaust wheel that was found in my cat. Proof don't run more than 14 PSI

post-92069-0-51748500-1395011191_thumb.jpg

Also got a brake and clutch reservoir Sock. Fireproof and hide the plastic look ;) Put these on at night so will get some better photos when i can:

post-92069-0-99962200-1395011266_thumb.jpg

Edited by Anfanee

Posted that before I saw the other pic below it lol, looks good man fuark that no. Plate light is bright

Yeah the Number plate light is very bright. I might step down 1 size in LED.

• 2 weeks later...

Rate this car! Been keeping an eye out for a set of B5s for years now. Do not come up too often. I'll be bidding if you ever decide to sell!

Hey have you tried amayama for all the little OCD parts like the speaker covers? The jzx guys love 'em.

Rate this car! Been keeping an eye out for a set of B5s for years now. Do not come up too often. I'll be bidding if you ever decide to sell!

Hey have you tried amayama for all the little OCD parts like the speaker covers? The jzx guys love 'em.

Thanks mate!

Amayama don't have them. I tried literally everywhere. I have a set coming in the mail for me as we speak :woot: Only took 8 months to find them!

Car has gone back into the shop for an oil issue, since its there i'm:

Painting the brakes

New rotors

new radiator

braided catch can lines and other bits n pieces

and most of all

A/C

Also have over $200 worth of items in the garage waiting for it to get back so ill be a busy bot soon enough!

Can't get speaker covers. Dang namit. Still looking for a set..

Can't believe these are so hard to get. I went to a self serve wrecker one day for some parts for the old daily, they ended up having the wreck of a 32GTS-T there. Grabbed a heap of interior bits and pieces from it, including whole parcel shelf with everything on it and the guy at the counter let me take it all - no charge. Got lucky. They pop up on e-Bay once in a while but I haven't seen any for a while.

Can't believe these are so hard to get. I went to a self serve wrecker one day for some parts for the old daily, they ended up having the wreck of a 32GTS-T there. Grabbed a heap of interior bits and pieces from it, including whole parcel shelf with everything on it and the guy at the counter let me take it all - no charge. Got lucky. They pop up on e-Bay once in a while but I haven't seen any for a while.

Yep it was a joke. And some of the people that did have them wanted $200 for the speaker covers. I told them where they can throw that.

Car will prob be a while. Having quite a few things done. Updates expected in a month or two... or six....