SAU Community

Diagram Needed Please

MJTru

Hi im looking for a pinout for my 1994 r33 rb20e (auto) tcm. This is the computer that's by the drivers kick panel. ( by the gas pedal)

I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it.

What I'm really after is I want to know where the wires from the ecu (engine) sends the signals and what signals they are to the tcm.

I have the diagram for the ecu but there are some wires that just has an arrow going to "a/t control". Well that's all it says.

I have just done an rd28 to a rb20e swap in my 1994 laurel, it was a lot of work but the car runs, but I notice the shifting is only at around 3800 rpms. In short it only shifts by rpms. And if I let up it just won't shift up at all I have to get to 3800 rpms. This is using the rd28 wiring loom with the rb20e tcm. Also if I just go in the gas hard the car stops making power until I let up just a little. I have a feeling that the tcm needs these signals from the ecu along with the electronic kick down signal from the tps.

If i was to get the diagram I'm sure i would be able to figure it out.

Thanks

I just down loaded the manual. But I can seem to find the pinout. I see that they are saying that some of these wires from the ecu goes to dt1 and dt2. This has to be my problem. Im so close.

Help please.

• 6 years later...

My dude, i swapped a Rd28TD in to my Volvo 960 ambulance and i have the Rb20-e auto trans and just want it to work. How did u solve this? I guess i need to buy a ka24 tcm?