SAU Community

Shannon's Cars And Coffee

dirtywan

Since there was a bit of a turn out last open we had, we figured lets do it again!

Where: Shannons Canberra Branch 20/2 Yallorn St Fyshwick (directions below)

When: 31st May 2014

Same as last time, a informal car display so you can come and go as you please. Not like other shows where you are locked in until 2pm. There will be a coffee van, and I think the Celica club may be doing a BBQ again.

Also, coffee is free again :woot:

Directions: If you know where the United servo is in Fyshwick (for those of you running e85 you should know) we are located just behind that. Easiest way to get into the carpark, turn onto the driveway inbetween the car wash, and the British Paints shop and head straight up and see the giant green Shannons sign. There will be plenty of signage around for the driveway.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

May have slept in...

This is my first Saturday at home in a really long time and I'm kinda enjoying it.

Sorry I'm out. Love the concept of this though and would like to see it a more regular thing.

Good to catch up with a bunch of people and have a chat and give Eva an intro to loud cars, especially when we were between a Torana and Mustang who both fired up at once haha

• 2 months later...

We are having another Cars and coffee day this weekend (tomorrow if fact, Saturday 23rd August) I don't get on here much, due to the lack of not owning a skyline anymore, so my apologises for the late notice.

The coffee isn't free this time, but we will donate $3 to beyond blue for each cup of coffee sold. Same deal as last time, informal car display. Come along to have a chat and drink some coffee.

• 2 months later...

So I can give some notice this time around.

We are having another Cars and Coffee day on December 13th. This will close off the event season for the year in the ACT. So come along with your cars, and drink some coffee.

Same deal as last time, pay for coffee and talk some cars. We will have My Sweet Alice, coffee van out there this time. They make an epic ice coffee and the Canberra celica club have agreed to put on a BBQ for everyone.

Hope to see you all out there!

• Like 1