SAU Community

Sau Vic 2014 Motorsport Championship Round 3 - Sandown Saturday 12Th April - Be Quick

emts

So seems wrx posted up entries for their April Sandown track day today.

and there are currently 5 spots left!!

so get in quick.

http://wrx.com.au/Default.aspx?pageId=1540753&eventId=873540&EventViewMode=EventDetails

Looks like they have allocated some to the super karts and Porsche club so there a very limited number left!

See you there

M

Looks like they have allocated some to the super karts and Porsche club so there a very limited number left!

See you there

M

There was only 40 spots available via WRX form when it went up.

Even less spots left now too, 3 at this point

Now this is new territory! Leroy really appreciated the post yesterday, enabled me to make a detour home(to enter) before going back out for the night.

Any chance they will be putting up an open/visible reserves list, similar to DECA?

Also wish their site defaulted the tick box to put peoples name up on the entry list, not sure that many people would opt out.

20 car sessions at Sandown are a bit of a joke when you have people that don't know how to use mirrors, let alone with 140 cars.

The Alfa round we did last year was 5 groups with 100 cars. Got 5x 10min sessions from memory. Another 40 cars, shit. And that's if there are no delays....

140 cars... 20 on at a time, 7 groups

Aye f**k...

SAU-Vic booked half a dozen garages yet?

richo and I have a couple.

but I would suggest ppl buzz them nowish if they want one.