SAU Community

Fs Brand New Kinugawa (Kando) T67 Billet

What a big scammer and liar

Glad I purchased a new one on Monday received it wed

If he didn't intend on posting it why bother posting on here saying that you are going to post it and get your wife to do it full of shit

I know I posted I wasn't bothered about it but why would you lie about it to make yourself look innocent

It was Monday he said he will post it now it's Friday nothing and I'll already received my new one which I ordered the same day

Buyers beware that's all I'm going to say

Happy days got my new pump and hope no one has to deal with this scum

Should have kept it then like you intended anyway

I'm not sick just anyone even you would have been pissed if they payed for something and they don't get it and it's a month later and the seller said he posted it

It's not the money it's only $90 but the fact that you keep lying and get my hopes up waiting for nothing

jet2nv,

Its story time.

Amazing the stories Jet/Jason/Jayson S**** F****** likes to tell, and its also amazing how his history of not delivering things people buy from him seems to follow him everywhere he goes. It goes back at least 7 years at this point. Seems your handwriting must REALLY suck, ey pal?

iPhones, carparts, games consoles - Jase has been investigated for pretending to sell ALL this good stuff since as far back as 2007. There are even people who go so far as to claim he has stolen a transmission and then used a second dummy account to resell that same transmission. You'll read that in a moment.

How it works is simple - some stuff he sends to buyers, and some stuff he doesn't. When your stuff doesn't show, he can point at everyone he's delivered to for support (and good on ya guys, you're all part of his scam without knowing it). If he has to meet you in public, you'll get it. If it can be posted, you're taking your chances. He's not stupid enough to rip off anyone who can back up his reputation or could come and visit him to sort it out.

He's also known to involve his brother B., in his plots and schemes. His ex-wife, L., with the rich parents from the leafy, wealthy suburb of Camberwell, used to help him out with all this too.

If anyone's bipolar and needs to take their meds, its this bloke, for his serious issues with multiple personalities. jet2nv is also known by a few other names. Accounts/usernames which have been linked to him include:

gtr2nv, sexyjet, Jet31, RB31GT (over at forum.r31skylineclub.com)

siknos (most likely his brother), jetbye, sl33p3r, Jet (over at calaisturbo.com.au)

sexyjet, jet31 (over at skylineclub.com)

That's not even CLOSE to a full list. Spend five minutes on a search engine and look for yourself if you're interested - this is a busy, busy bloke, all the way back to '07. Other forums, you will find posts of his locked up and specific information that the account was under investigation by the cops for ongoing, systematic scamming.

Here's a brief summary of what Jase was like as of January of '09, as per a forum member over at r31skylineclub - not this poster's opinion, but a direct quote.

"A repeat forum scammer from the whitehorse area, with a mobile phone number ending in 3533 is using multiple user accounts, and even other forum members accounts in attempts to evade. He has sold many members faulty goods(a head with a crack filled with body filler), has sold imaginary items(VLT Injectors) and has even stolen goods from another member(Auto transmission) and then used a secondary account to resell the goods."

So there you have it. Got his folks' address and home number here too if anyone needs to get in touch with you. But you'd already know that, seeing as how B. threatened to sue ReverseAustralia.com for having your address associated with the home number. Wonder how many times people have rocked up for a chat?

And Jase... You can threaten to sue me for 'defamating' you as much as you like, pal. Best defence to that is that what I'm saying's the truth. And the word you're grasping for is 'defamation' by the way.

Onya, pal.

Shit the truth finally comes out

I knew I wasn't going get it as

1 month and abit has passed and still haven't gotten it

What's his address and number pm if you like and I'll send the police to his house to investigate as I'm from NSW

Moderators should ban his account before he try's to scam anyone else

Thank you for the information

Edited by hy_rpm

hy_rpm - Leave an email address mate. System won't let me PM. You can give his folks a ring and see if they want to sort you out before you send the cops down to Blackburn Road, Blackburn South. Don't worry - they ALL know him around there.

Unsurprisingly, Jase isn't saying much in his defence at this stage. Another account burned pal, this one from 2010! I wonder what your next name's gonna be and where you'll pop up next?

lol wow dont even know where to begin 1 i was never married i dated a psycho girl for 2 years who was from camberwell never tried to decieve that family happy to meet up with anyone,

so why make a new account copthis to say all these things? you like to say who you really are or you just hiding

i havent lived in blackburn for 4 years wow you might need to check out your information is correct and read about the privacy act about given out my peronal details that havent been publicly broadcasted,

ive sent many many items more then $90 to alot of interstate people with no reports of me scamming them as i dont

and that 31club haha dont make me laugh kas gave me a Stall converter for free not a AUTO TRANSMISSION said it would fit in my s3 passage at the time, it cost me the fitting and removal of my auto transmission total bill was $460 and the stall converter didnt fit found out it would only fir a s2 skyline or a vl which is different to a rb20det auto so i put it up for sale to get some of my money back and then started this whole bullshit about me stealing the stall converter (which till this day still have texts printed out from kas organising the pick up of the converter her address and a time to collect, then it all started which was all bullshit.

THE FUNNIEST THING IS I HAVENT RECEIVED ONE PHONE CALL FROM THE POLICE OR VISITS FROM ANYONE IN REGARDS TO ANY ITEM DISPUTE WHICH MAKES ME LAUGH

COPTHIS WHO ARE YOU???? WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A CHAT

LOL LOVE FOR A MOD TO BAN ME FOR THIS $90 FUEL PUMP THAT I SENT HAHAHA FU*CKING JOKE

LOVED SPECIALLY THE PART ABOUT SELLING A HEAD WITH BODY FILLER IN IT HAHAHA THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER THAT HAPPENED THE GUY SHO BOUGHT MY HEAD TRAVIS WAS MY OLD MATE AND WE REMOVED THE HEAD TOGETHER FROM A RUNNING ENGINE OUT OF MY DAILY AS I WAS GOING TO A RB25 WE PULLED THE MOTOR OUT AND PULLED IT DOWN IN FRONT OF HIM WITH HIS OTHER BEST MATE MANUAL31 THERE WAS NO BODY FILLER WHICH I COULDNT EVEN BELIEVE CAR ENTHUSIASTS COULDNT CALL THAT BULLSHIT AS THE MOTOR WAS RUNNING PERFECTLY BEFORE WE PULLED IT APART IN FRONT OF HIM WITH HIS HELP HAHAHA

Nice of you to pop up with a poorly worded and thought out reply, Jase. You had the option of tucking your dog tail between your legs (maybe to conceal your lack of balls) and walked away. You asked for it pal - you're gonna get it.

First off, interestingly enough, there's evidence of you scamming people on eBay, seperate from scamming just on car forums, even on this very site, several years ago. The usual line about Australia Post not delivering was your story a full 3 years back by the look. Here you are pulling the same thing but with a mobile phone in late 2010... sorted out by PayPal? You mean, you scammed the bloke and then scammed PayPal and your account went negative? Or did you refund him because he managed to locate you via this forum? Caus that's what happened. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/348521-vic-samsung-galaxy-s-500/

The silence about all those other usernames and the scams involved with them, from your pissweak response, tells the whole story pal. What kind of genius were you back in the day to pull stupid scams from home, and then use the same computer and internet connection to sign up for another account just to pull the same thing?

So let's get down to business then, shall we? The mobile number you've provided lately when flogging things which may/may not exist or may be thrashed, 0431135414, is one given by Jet Francis on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JET31) for the sale of a Skyline (https://www.facebook.com/514308685271974/posts/644309762271865). Also, you gave the same number on your profile when you were flogging some Chihuahuas a while back... gotta wonder if anyone got one after paying you. Obviously, anyone looking at this post about a minute after Jase sees this and deletes the lot will not be able to access these links, but they're there for now. And nobody but YOU put them up, Jase. You 'publicly broadcast' them. So, we know JET31 is you.

Also, your brother, Brad, 'publicly broadcasted' your parents' home phone number on another forum elsewhere some time ago - incidentally, where he SPECIFICALLY NAMES YOU AS SCAMMING PEOPLE USING HIS NAME! Isn't that a huge surprise? Go have a look - http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showpost.php?p=2996170&postcount=96. That aside, why don't you wank some more about the Privacy Act if you like, I'd be surprised if you knew how to read it.

The username on FB that yours, JET31, is an interesting one. JET 31 is the Victorian rego of a white Skyline you wrote off (saying that someone else was behind the wheel, mind you) and that's where we start getting a bit more concerete with links. It ties you to all sorts of scams on other boards. From there, your username is tied to numerous others by amazing coincidences in IP registrations, mobile phone numbers - you're not too bright as it goes, pal.

I reckon it'd be very hard to keep up with all the numbers you've used over the years and all. As to address, its not surprising you move around alot, but your folks are still where they've always been, with the same phone number. They'll know where to find you, pal. I mean, you don't live at 5 Medhurst Street East Burwood anymore, do you? And don't stress about that being 'publicly broadcasted', see that link above over at Calais Turbo? Your brother did it when you used his name to scam people!

As for police visits, its well known that YOU rang them when someone else you scammed paid you a visit one day because you brilliantly left your return address on the parcel of clapped out garbage you sent him (before you were a semi professional scammer). I mean, you're really good at dealing with cops - you reckon if they don't book you for being an idiot, you somehow 'won' the encounter and then whack it on Facebook, isn't that about the level you function at?

So, who am I? Jase, I'm one of the many, many people you've stolen from over the long years you've been playing at this stuff. That won't give you much of a hint, the list's probably as long as the Yellow Pages by now. I won't get anything from you. But with any luck, this'll be the end of you pulling your scams on others.

And if I'm full of it, as you're trying to suggest, better hop to it on the defamation lawsuit pal! But we both know that isn't gonna happen, don't we?

• Like 1