SAU Community

Fs Brand New Kinugawa (Kando) T67 Billet

Shit I don't know who to believe

But there's still no sign of the pump and proof that it was actually sent

The post office usually gives you a receipt and I asked for tracking this time but nothing

What do you have to say about that ? Jet2nv

But you haven't got the best history with sales

I know it's only $90 that's why I said I don't care if you post it or not but yet you assured everyone you will still post it but why lie any proof you did post it ?

If he has no response or proof I reckon he should be banned and acct closed before someone really gets ripped off $100s

we will dont you show your balls and let me know who you are?

that car accident was a result of kate davies poor driving skills about what 5 years ago im sure you can tell me the correct date cause if i was driving pretty sure id have more then 42 stiches in one finger

im not hiding from anyone willing to discuss all this with who ever thinks ive actually scammed them

like i said before seems to be all hearsay as im yet to be apperently investigated and charged with any illegal activity regarding scams as you so say it.

and in regards to that phone that was refunded

HAHAHAHAH I WAS MARRIED AND HER PARENTS WHERE RICH THATS THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD, A FAMILY WITH A DOUBLE MORGAGE AND ALL THERE CARS A SAAB AND A MERC AND BOTH LEASE VEHICLES HAHAH FUNNY THERE CLEARLY NOT WEALTHY NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT I THINK,

LIKE I SAID IF ANY ACTUAL CRIME WAS COMMITTED OR CONSPIRED I WOULD OF BEEN CHARGED BY NOW IF YOU SAY MY HISTORY IS SO EXTENSIVE AS YOUR CLAIMING

ill be finding the reciept and giving u a copy thats for sure,i sent defi gauges with a control unit i sold to a guy in qld and a dvd headunit i sold to another guy in wa so not sure why there was a problem with you, ill be getting the other users like the ones that have posted already saying how they havent had any problems with me at all,

over this haha its just a joke

Calm down on the capslock pal, I know you're getting frustrated at being called out, but there's no need to scream into cyberspace. It doesn't make your bullshit more convincing.

Get the bloke's receipt and show us all. Let's see if it was before or after today.

Isn't it amazing the way you completely ignore the majority of the issues in the posts and concentrate only on the one's you've got a slippery reply to? What was the reason your OWN BROTHER would publicly state that you'd been ripping people off and then give his phone number, and YOUR ADDRESS in an effort to sort it out? Is there some kind of mass conspiracy against you Jase? Does the post office specifically target the mail which supposedly leaves your hands?

I mean, Australia Post loses things once in a while. But really pal, you must be the unluckiest bloke on the planet with all the stuff you've lost over SEVEN YEARS. Once is believable. A couple of times... why not give you the benefit of the doubt? But time after time? Bullshit. How about the thrashed goods people have been sent? No mention of those?

And how about that phone you were selling here and then sold on eBay - the buyer may've gotten a refund, but did he get it from you or PayPal? And why did it take you being contacted on this forum to give him the refund? The button's right there on PayPal, after all, right?

Jase, here is one simple questions for you to answer and the members of this forum to consider your response to.

Were you any/all of that extensive list of usernames listed on page two, which time after time, board after board, just kept coming up in relation to scamming people, dating back to 2007?

Please say no Jase, it'll be so much fun if you do. Wonder how I found you? You're not very careful. You've left trails of your stories everywhere you've gone.

Just because you've never been charged, doesn't mean you've never been investigated (ha, you know that already), and it doesn't mean there are aren't a lot of people out there who aren't out money because you either deliver nothing using fake names, or deliver clapped out garbage using your name. You've gotten good at scamming - civil proof (getting your cash back) is not the same as criminal proof (getting charged by the cops), and unless people are aware of how you operate, you'll just keep on getting away with it.

So how about it, Jase? What about suing me for defamation? Why don't you outright deny some of the information which has been put up so far, rather than ask rhetorical questions? How about a response to whether or not you are, in fact, all those usernames on page 2? Don't leave us hanging too long pal.

To everyone else - do the reading and make your own conclusion. To buy that this bloke is not a selective scammer, you need to believe in lots, and lots, and lots, of coincidences happening to one poor bloke. For seven long years.

PS I'm selling this Kando now as my plans have changed with it

it arrived with a crack in the core which I had been repaired by a local fab guy

(not really sure if I got duped now I gave him the benefit of the doubt after seeing his pics from before)

should not affect performance at all oil line will also need to be replaced as the one that came with it is rusty

if anyone's keen on it

located in SA prefer not to send as I'd like buyer to inspect in person

Edited by 1400r

yes 1400r the crack was not there when i sent it 2 very very reputable workshops can vouch for me on that one even you said yourself that auspost must of done it as there were no marks on the turbo when it was sent and the dodgyness of ur auspost guy from what you were telling me

what thrashed goods? this turbo was brand new when i sent it, he recieved it has a clearly visible mark from when it was dropped on the housing, core isnt cracked, wasnt it just the backing plate going off the pics i recieved,

what items have people not got? do you have any actual proof of this or just what people where jumping on some stupid bandwagon?

so who are you exactly? heres my number give me a call 0431135414 i have nothing to hide mate, i refunded via paypal clicking the paypal refund button.

family matters are not of your concern,

Im sorry if your attracted to me and ive turned you down as im not gay, doesnt mean you need to go on a personal vendetta against me clearly theres plently of other people out there to focus your time on,

clearly i must or someone has done something terrible to you for you to be like this,

if there was any grounds of me being a scammer something would of been done about it by now if you say 7 years clearly they wouldnt let someone get away with shit for that long,

the fuel pump was returned to me and he has told me to keep it he couldnt care less anymore as he has purchased a new one, and yes i did resend it on wednesday,

what about the motor i sold to a guy in sa for $3500 if i was this so called scammer you think i am why would i have sent it? the guy was a new member on this forum didnt know anyone yet he still recieved a perfectly great working motor complete with turbo manifold injectors and all that,

not to mention another member on here MARK who knows ash and chris from racepace who i sold a motor complete with 1200cc inj clucth all the bells and whistles for $4000 yet he recieved all that without any hassles?

pretty sure i know exactly who you are its okay keep ur tail between ur legs clearly you have absolutely no balls at all to sit behind you computer ill come have a chat with you shortly ill happily sit down and listen to all this crap you are going on about,

What an enormous surprise, Jase - You've ducked it yet again.

Jase, I know that this is a really challenging question for you to concentrate on (I mean, you repeated your mobile number for me, I thought it was pretty clear I already knew it), but I want you to give it the absolute best you've got with your limited capacity, I'll even give you a Kinder Surprise if you can pull it off pal (I'll send it to your parents' place). Concentrate all your mental power into not avoiding the question and answering it...

Were you, or were you not, any or all those usernames on page 2?

Because all those usernames have scammed, and scammed - and they're ALL YOU, Jase. They track back to you through phone numbers and your car regos. You've posted repeatedly Jase, its clear you've read what's been written, and you're very consciously and specifically electing not to offer a comment there. I mean, if its not you, why not just say so? As suggested earlier, is it because you don't have the balls to put your hand up? Or because if you say its not you, you know all sorts of material will come forward to prove that it WAS you? Its an astonishingly easy question Jase, and there's no real easy answer as to why, if this is all crap and this is some baseless vendetta, as you're certainly attempt to put out there as an alternative to you being a conniving scammer, you would refuse to offer a response.

The way you keep defending yourself by saying "I've never had to pay anything back" - muhahahaha, yes you have! Time and again you've been called out on the scams you've pulled - its the reason there are about 10 usernames which track back to you, mostly banned, on various commodore/skyline boards tied up with selling phones, car parts and games consoles which don't exist, and this new eBay sideline you were running a couple of years back is gold - what kinda username is 'cherylsellers' or something anyway? Or were you banned under other names?

"I've never been charged in 7 years" Yup, simple, and this is why you keep on getting away with it Jase. Some stuff you deliver, some stuff you don't... but when anyone looks like they're actually gonna nail you for something you didn't send, you make excuses and pay their cash back - which means they don't go to the cops. Funny, you never arrange an alternative meeting or shipping arangement, because the goods either never existed, or you took a picture of one and sold it to multiple buyers. Which means civil and criminal, you keep pulling the same bullshit, and keep getting away with it. The bloke you did on eBay who tracked you down here? Isn't it amazing that you took his cash and then couldn't offer a refund for 3 weeks - or, more accurately, until he TRACKED YOU DOWN TO THIS BOARD AND SCARED YOU by letting you know you could be found? It takes about 5 minutes on google looking up your other usernames (some of which are listed on page 2) to see that this is not the first time you've scammed people - its been going on, selectively, for years.

Who am I? Like I said, you stole from me, pal. Like you stole from a whole lot of people. And now you're not gonna beat it anymore, pal. People won't buy your excuses if they know how you work.

Now pal, onto more entertaining issues... as far as being attracted to you, mental, emotional and moral defects aside, who makes his spare pocket money by periodically selling things which don't exist, even if I WERE into blokes who looked like you, and being forced at gunpoint, I reckon I'd have to pass.

I'd say take a long hard look at yourself, but you're pretty comfortable doing that, in terms of what you are, already. So man up and answer the question for the amusement and benefit of everyone watching this circus.

Your the one telling this story

What was stolen or scammed from you??? im intrigued now.

given your persona i think your anal virginity was taken from you down some dark dark alley?

Give it a rest no one cares about your Stories or conspiracies

2007 wow im sure if ive done something to you as you claim why haven't you done something about it or come and spoke with me or called me apperently you know where i live lol n have my number why be a keyboard warrior

you sure this isnt CAZZ?? hehehe

Edited by jet2nv

Telling a story? All I've done is compile a collection of things you've been doing for a few years, as told by others. This isn't a story - this has been a researched and considered pursuit. Seems a lot of people in a lot of places have the same opinion of you, all reached on their own. Why do you reckon that might be? They must all be telepathic conspirators out to ruin your reputation!

You've made 11 posts in this thread Jase - you seize on the points you can defend and you just keep on avoiding the main issue (no surprise pal, I understand that the cold, hard realities of everyone you ever scammed all speaking to each other and comparing notes), all you have to do is answer the question -

Were you, or were you not, any or all those usernames on page 2?

yes 1400r the crack was not there when i sent it 2 very very reputable workshops can vouch for me on that one even you said yourself that auspost must of done it as there were no marks on the turbo when it was sent and the dodgyness of ur auspost guy from what you were telling me

I concluded this based on the photo's you had appeared to show no damage (although these could have been taken before someone dropped it on your end)

this guys story's not helping your rep much would be good if you did directly answer his question :)

Edited by 1400r

Ahhh, entertainment. Considering the fact that I long ago realised getting cash out of this bloke was not gonna happen, that's the best ya can hope for. That and making sure he doesn't get to scam anyone else.

So, Jase, you took the bait. Instead of brushing me off with a 'you're crazy' or going completely on the attack, or even calling this 'defimation' or something like that and threatnening to sue me (the kind of thing you'd expected if there was NOTHING to what's being said), you've elected to pick and choose your battles. You've defended points which noone can prove either way (like who was REALLY driving JET 31 when it rolled), and when that's not viable anymore and the vitriol flows, you ask who took my anal virginity. Mate, I'd love it if you got to meet a big Samoan bloke in the lock up for all the scams you've pulled on hard working people, but I reckon any big bloke, no matter how big, would be disappointed by a lack of friction up your back passage... well and truly worn smooth and shiny by frequent use.

The fun thing that Jase keeps coming back with is 'why didn't X happen?', 'why didn't Y happen if I've been doing this so long?' - it has pal! You've been caught out repeatedly! Its all in the pages and pages of posts about you on the other forums where you've been banned! But now, of course, we're back to that apparently super hard questions you just can't bring yourself to acknowledge, much less answer.

It really does boggle the mind if he's such an upright, upstanding citizen - Jase's phone numbers and rego numbers tied up with all those many, many accounts, repeatedly called out for scamming on other forums.

So tell us all this, Jase - if you say Yes, those are my accounts, does that mean that everyone who ever called you a scammer was engaged in a massive conspiracy against you? Or was every one of those people operating independently to screw you over but somehow everyone was doing THE SAME THING? Either way, its gonna be quite a feat, in terms of logistics, to coordinate that kind of a campaign against one bloke, wouldn't you agree? Or maybe, every piece of mail leaving your hand is DNA tagged to be spirited away by Australia Post to some holding facility?

The flipside, is that No, they aren't his accounts. Either a large group of people like to pretend they're him, posting pictures of his car crashes, using his rego plates, and using his phone numbers, and hacking into his computer to post using his IP address, all in the hopes of getting to vy for the honour of claiming to be the gayest scammer in the whole of the state of Victoria, or he's the victim of the most amazing set of coincidences in history, with his name, telephone number, car regos, IP address and so on all being used by a group of scammers.

So which is it Jase? Does anyone else reckon this is a hard question? Is anyone else other than myself and 1400r wondering why Jase won't answer?

Are/were those accounts listed for scamming on other forums your account/s or not?