SAU Community

Fs Brand New Kinugawa (Kando) T67 Billet

no hy_rpm as tao from hypergear can confirm this along with abe

the t67 i had last 3 weeks and blew the rear seals and thrust bearings i sent the turbo that had about 3000km useage back to kinugawa under warranty as it was only running 21psi for only 3 weeks on a daily driven car and it blew up so we were extremely upset as we bought 5 for a few customers so we needed it dealt with asap, most of the arguements from kinugawa he was refusing to repair it under warranty saying we had the oil feed blocked which caused it to blow which is absolutely stupid cause of the workshop who fitted it and the tuner who tuned it would clearly notice. not to mention the oil spraying out of he exhaust going through the core into the rear housing sent the turbo back was having email wars back and forth and MARK PISANI who was originally buying the turbo off me with the motor and everything else i sold his as a bolt in kit found it extremely upsetting a company was trying to make me pay $450 for a rebuild then a further $160 to have the turbo returned to me after paying $152 to send in for warranty, so i gave him kinugawas details and let him sort it out which is return got a brand new turbo delivered but that took around 4 months in total and MARK has sourced a different turbo from chris as he was chasing more power, so the day i took the pictures for 1400r was the day it arrived at the workshop we opened it to our suprise to find a brand new one inside along with all the bits from the blown one we sent it. i then showed the 2 guys as they were impressed as it didnt look like kinugawa was gonna do anything,

i thing retapped the box and sent it straight to him

I missed this reply I'm not even sure what he just said?

the turbo was someone else's that f*kd out but because he had arrange a group buy it was his problem to sort out?

or did the guy buy the turbo off him 2nd hand it was already screwed and he wanted him go through the hoops of warranty

not sure on the time line either pics and sending didn't happen on the same day I remember shit taking awhile and getting worried

both sending the item and him supposedly receiving my funds (having worked at a bank shit normally take 24-48 hours not 6 days

I was sent pics on the 9th

paid on the 10th

turbo sent on the 16th according to him

turned up cracked on the 22nd

Edited by 1400r

going by his time line he also posted this advert and thereby the turbo for sale before he actually had it in his hand

but somehow he knew that they had not rebuilt his but gave him a brand new one (so his advert title is correct unedited)

which he later he states he didn't know till he he opened the box

must have jumped back in to his time machine and redid the advert

Edited by 1400r

Sorry to hear you lost your money, hopefully you guys can come to some kind of arrangement.

I bought a bunch of parts for my old Stagea off Jet2nv, I did not have any issues with him or the parts (Panels, Tien coilovers, lights) he seemed like a decent guy when I met him.

Without any argument jet2nv has sold numerous items with no problem.

The problem Is obviously the allegations people have made. These are hard to prove on here, however I can't see q45 some extra would make it up.

The issues with the timeline for 1400r turbo is odd.

What is very concerning, and I would even say incriminating, is the claim that he has had other accounts and some of which have been banned. Why anyone would see the need to have another account (that isn't an obvious troll account) is really suss.

And of course Jayson has mates. If you are going to post in this thread just because he is a mate, not only does that not really help, but please do the right thing and say you are his mate. Better yet , ask him about the other accounts.

The points made by copthis have all been clear and rational.

OP: If you are at all worried about your reputation as a seller, just answer the damn questions! He's even reduced them for a close-ended response ffs. And supply some credible evidence while you're at it.

I hope the police and/or relevant authorities have been notified to investigate further

Without any argument jet2nv has sold numerous items with no problem.

The problem Is obviously the allegations people have made. These are hard to prove on here,...

If jet*** (along with other aliases) is trying to hide the truth - deny us proof, then questions will remain unanswered.

Victims need to get heads together and go to the police, as has been suggested.

This thread has at least (by staying open) enabled people to know who they should PM.

huh if the turbo is cracked why are you trying to sell it as brand new on one of you topics

thats odd

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/443185-r34-gtt-drift-build-part-out-shell-engine-box-t67-td06h-coils-etc/

I was more worried about getting pics to him of the turbo I've never stooged anyone so my word is not in question here

I'm parting out my build wife got pregnant

and just like my jzx advert I'll send pics of the crack to would be buyers and go from there if there still keen

looks like I'm going to have to use or have a paper weight as anyone I send pics to then don't respond imagine that

Edited by 1400r

the turbo was checked and was not cracked here in vic mate i dont see the issue

did you pay for post insurance

sure cause I know you and going by this thread the dudes obliviously not a shonk

I've already gone over the insurance issue read the thread

I should just take your word for it I did that with him the first time

now I'm reading this sort of stuff and he's saying more stuff to make me doubt his story

it doesn't matter he's got my cash and in his words "its long gone now"

I'd just like others just to steer clear plenty of other people to buy off

Edited by 1400r