SAU Community

Quaife Rear Diff

Oh yeah ok I get that. The amount of time a rear wheel is in the air should be minimal though.. But will report back.

If it doesn't work out then the GTpro goes back in.

• 3 months later...

Mines is in - in a word - perfect.

Runs like a stock diff (or even better) in the car park. Completely unaware its an LSD. No clunks, bangs or judders - just smooth as.

But - out on the track and launches etc - if you told me the car had a Nismo GT Pro in it I wouldn't argue. Hooks up great and feels 'progressive' mid-corner.

Was in a sprint race and there is a long right hander which when you come to the end of it and nail the throttle, the back steps out and hooks up.

I won't be putting the Nismo back in. Quaife front and rear in mine.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Any on-going reviews on using a Quaife rear diff?

I currently have a Quaife in the front and a stock in the rear which has started single pegging

Im tossing up between the Nismo and the Quaife

The car is a 32 GTR with 767whp, and is mainly used for straight line stuff and a once a month street lap basically

My main concern is that the Quaife in the rear wont be aggressive enough for a high power car doing big antilag launches?

Having said that I have previously had a Trutrac in an SS ute and thought it was awesome, would do great donuts and clutch kick skids and it always locked up.

• 1 month later...