SAU Community

1992 R32 Gtr Engineered Nsw Rb26/30 Gunmetal Grey With High Value Spares

RB 26/30 built by ProEngines. 9:1 compression, Cometic head gasket, Supertech pistons, Oil restrictor, ARP Head Studs, ARP Main studs, Argo rods, ACL race bearings, Crank collar, Balanced, Crank grub screwed, Upgraded valve springs, os intake valves, mild porting, RIPS sump adapter, oil pickup and baffled extended sump, Nitto oil pump, new -5 turbos genuine Garret with fabricated support bracing, ported exhaust manifolds, Nitto hot and cold side gaskets, ATI balancer, Twin turbo divider plate, ceramic coated turbo heat shields, braided and insulated oil and water turbo lines, oil return from head to sump, , Nismo injectors, extra PS pulley fitted by CRD, CRD spec cams ground for 26/30, Tomei cam wheels

PMC plumb back catch can

Splitfires

New coil pack loom

New CAS

044 in tank pump with 12V direct feed

Reconditioned front diff

Hicas lines, solenoid etc removed

PMC Hicas locking bar

Reconditioned brake booster

Trust long waste gate dump pipes modified by RIPS to suit RB26/30, ceramic coated and wrapped

HKS Super Drager Exhaust with stainless cat

Modified stock airbox

Just Jap 100mm FMIC

Just Jap ally radiator

Koni revalved shocks with King springs

Bilstein ‘Sydneykid’ spec shocks

Bilstein PSS9 shocks and springs

Nismo front strut bar with MC stopper and Cusco twin front strut bar

HKS Kansai rear strut bar

New shock rubbers

Whiteline uprated front and rear roll bars

Reconditioned gearbox

Jim Berry Full Monty clutch with organic pressure plate

Resprayed with new body seals, weather strips, rear side glass and windscreen

Momo wheel

Recaro Evo 6.5 seats

S15 Seats (minor modifications to suit)

Alcantara retrimmed headlining

New Nissan OEM trim parts

Sony head unit, splits and upgraded door speakers

Alcantara dash

VDO console gauges

320k/hr speedo

Brembo front brakes, DBA discs, Project Mu Type NS front pads

Brembo rear callipers supplied not fitted

Volk TE37 17x9 +12 offset no damage but could do with a respray

Nismo LMGT2 17x9 +12 offset wheels

Vipec V44 plug in

Nistune board

Trust oil cooler brand new in box

Engine bay main loom brand new in box

All recent work by CRD

Rustproofed

Tuned by CRD 375 awkw @ 23 psi

Fully engineered in NSW and registered as a 26/30

Lots of spares including steering wheels (OEM, Nardi), dashboards, interior parts, rear ¼ windows, window trims, OEM gearknob, Nismo 3” exhaust.

I’ve owned this car for 12 years after buying it from an importer who intended to keep it for himself. He ended up spending more time in Japan than he intended and decided to sell it. Initially my daily driver for 3 years and 50k faultless km. Never tracked. As you can see it’s had significant money and effort spent on it over time to make it fast and reliable. Effort required to make the 3l bottom end fit properly was significant as it's not a drop-in proposition in a GTR, but the result was excellent. When the stroker motor went in it became a fair weather/ weekend car. The price is high but the quality is there and the value of the spares is significant, particularly the suspension / loom / oil cooler and rims. You simply couldn’t build this for anywhere near the asking price. Jim at CRD called it ‘as good a street car as you’d ever want’. Everyone who's been allowed to work on this car has commented on how straight it is.

$34k firm or consider trade for low km well maintained late S3 R8 Clubsport only. Located just north of Canberra in NSW. Pics to follow.

This car at this price isn’t for everyone and I’m no hurry to sell so please no low ballers, timewasters or tyre kickers thanks. Receipts for most work. Don’t really want to part company with it after all the development work I’ve put into it but I just don’t use it anymore. Please PM me if you’re genuine, interested and have assured funds.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes this car does exist and it is a work of art! Extremely well put together and a solid car, which will be cared for and pampered during my ownership.
Thank you Scooby32, was a pleasure dealing with you and I will keep in touch.
Car is now sold [emoji16]

• Like 2