SAU Community

Plattsy's Mega Turbo K11 Super Dooper Gtr Scooper.

I didnt know you could fit skyline pumps in small nissans. I heard someone "say" a pulsar had a GTR pump, but I didnt believe them. Please post pics when you can.

Also, just come to calder tonight with me and Artz. I gotta drive to hampton park to pick him up anyway. more the merrier.

no can do bud. but if you at scottys between 5 and 7 ill see you there!

only thing you have to do to fit skyline pump is file out the neg terminal and bend the pick up back to stop it fouling.

not sure is pulsar is the same, but im pretty sure gtir pump is gtr pump.

scotty fitted up my oil return last night, and is startin the last half meter of exhaust pipe to connect the dump to the cat back..... fingers crossed we can start her up tonight..

didnt get anything done over the weekend, mothers day and doing some fettling to the wifes wrx got in the way.

will try and get it finished by monday...... but could be another week as money is tightish for a few days.

should get a side pipe mocked up while making zorst. just for those special days/DECA.

lulz. 11ty'th person to have said this.

once zaust and coller is mocked up, and i have settled the bill with scottys customs, there shall be a lul where i complete a few things on the wrx.

then i shall be back for tuneage.

however all this opensource tuning stuff with evos and wrx's has piqued my interest....

okay. so got to take the micra for a quick spin last night.

scotty finished the front pipe looks beautiful.... so to recap....

scotty customs manifold to 33gtr turbo, stock dump pipe to scotty customs 2.5inch front pipe, stock 3 inch cat and 2 inch cat back to VAG diesel muffler.

all that is left is intercooler piping and me to fit the cooler up tonight.

have two options so i can use it for a couple of weeks, leave wastgate open and have 1-2psi of boost, or diconnect cooler piping and runa pod filter on intake......

anyway also changed the throttle body to a ga15, much bigger throttle body. and a more reliable afm. in future if found to be a restriction, will simply place rb25 or z32 afm in cooler piping and by pass stock afm.

i originally set my self a budget of 2k for turbo and tune, knowing full well this was a dream.

initial set backs where had with the modified standard manifold not being up to the job and having to go custom, but this was saved by the oem dump fitting perfectly, so money spent, money saved kinda equalled out.

the lengths we went too to save cash is pretty extreme! (leaving sump on to drill return with magnets in it to catch sworf, using 2 different types of oil to flush engine, cutting our own flanges for the manifold, me die grinding the shit out of everything, doing all the shit jobs my self etc etc) cant say enough of a thanks to scotty for this! (inb4 he charges me a ridiculous amount for cooler piping now hahahahahah)

lets just say 2500 isnt dreaming with a tune, and ill have change. sure there is a few 20-30 dollars here and there i havent accounted for, but to say this will be turbo an on the road for 4 grand, after being sat in a wreckers is a miracle. the fact that some turbo builds cost twice that alone, with out the car just shows how cheap ive got things and how good my friends are with coming thru for me.

anyway enough mush we arnt finished yet. ill update after cooler is in. maybe with some videos etc.

the fact that some turbo builds cost twice that alone, with out the car just shows how cheap ive got things

Some turbo's cost that much. :P

I tell you mate, the spool sounded very loud with all the pipes off, you may need to be careful on the road, it's fairly obvious it is boosted.

Thread is useless without pics, but have you even taken any? Perhaps if you turned up in the daytime you would have a better chance of getting a few good shots? :P

Some turbo's cost that much. :P

people who buy these clearly havent been to the jewish school of finance i went too!

I tell you mate, the spool sounded very loud with all the pipes off, you may need to be careful on the road, it's fairly obvious it is boosted.

haha, yea it sounded mental.... we need to quiet the turbo down...... ideas?!

Thread is useless without pics, but have you even taken any? Perhaps if you turned up in the daytime you would have a better chance of getting a few good shots? :P

i have not..... i cant get pics in time! its always dark ten mins after i get there! you should tae some for me :wub:

oh yea, should prob mention, most of this build has happened in the dark after work, as i dont have much free time anymore! we prob could have completed the build in a couple of days if i had no job haha!

thats a great price for Toyota gear especially! is that including the car?

No, just for the turbo conversion.

4EFTE Turbo and manifold.

HDI Cooler kit

4AGZE injectors

Haltech E6X with boost control (full wire up)

LS1 coils with Haltech Ignitor

Oil filter relocator kit

2 1/2 dump with 2inch exhaust

DCS Cushion button clutch

Tacho and boost gauge

Still being wired up, only going to run 10psi so should see 90-100fwkw.

exactly what im aiming for... starlet is 1.3 engine also yes?

fabricator reckons itll pull crazy power..... im not so sure. engine is 300k old...