SAU Community

Become A Member Of Sau-Vic

NUTWGN

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2017 at 0:26 PM, RobynRyrie said:

Hi, Sorry to hear it didn't come through. Can you send me a quick email to [email protected] and I can follow it up for you.

Cheers,

Robyn

Hey Robyn! 

My membership has expired as well and I've sent an email about it to [email protected] but got no reply. :(

I don't want to complain, but I am a member, but no package arrived for me. Just wanted to check if it had been sent. (No rush, just checking).

Hi Guys, it sounds like a few have people have not recieved emails. I was sending renewals in bulk but it may be better to send individually and follow up with people if I haven't got a reply. I'll be home this evening so will sit down and send out back dated ones to members that have not been in contact and see if there are more out there.

Steve, I will check that yours has been sent and let you know :)

Entry 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Gareth said:

Hi Robyn

Just sent you an e-mail regarding my membership. Paid middle of last month, still waiting to hear anything.

Thanks

Hi Gareth,

I’ve replied to your email, if you can check it and get back to me when you have a moment that would be great  :)

Thanks,

Robyn

• 3 weeks later...

I still haven't received my membership pack for a couple of years (I renewed as a new member the past 3 years as I've just missed the renewal date for each).

Any idea how I can get this sorted? Hasn't left me with the best confidence knowing that this stuff has slipped under the radar 3 times in a row.

35 minutes ago, viper2002 said:

I still haven't received my membership pack for a couple of years (I renewed as a new member the past 3 years as I've just missed the renewal date for each).

Any idea how I can get this sorted? Hasn't left me with the best confidence knowing that this stuff has slipped under the radar 3 times in a row.

Hi Viper2002,

Sorry to heat it didn’t arrive, it was sent out back in April :( I’ve sent you an email so I can check your details and get a new card out to you ASAP.

8 minutes ago, tangomatt said:

Hi Robyn

Do you mind checking my membership status please?  I have not paid renewal for I think a year or so

My email is [email protected]

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

A few renewal reminders will be sent out this weekend. I’ll have a check now and send you a quick email :)

Cheers,

Robyn