SAU Community

Become A Member Of Sau-Vic

NUTWGN

Hi Robyn, i paid for my membership renewal on the 9/8 via PayPal. Pp wouldn't let me put my details in, so i sent an email to sau vic secretary. I haven't gotten a reply and ill need my new membership card in the next 2-3 weeks for an upcoming track day. My email is [email protected]

Can you please look into it for me. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, admS15 said:

Hi Robyn, i paid for my membership renewal on the 9/8 via PayPal. Pp wouldn't let me put my details in, so i sent an email to sau vic secretary. I haven't gotten a reply and ill need my new membership card in the next 2-3 weeks for an upcoming track day. My email is [email protected]

Can you please look into it for me. Thanks in advance.

Hi Bill,

You’re card was sent out this morning, it should arrive for you by the end of the week. If it doesn’t arrive by the weekend let me know. I hope you have a great day on track and hopefully you can make it to our day at Sandown for the Grand Final weekend :)

Cheers,

Robyn

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, tangomatt said:

Hi Robyn

Just letting you know that I have just paid 3 year membership fees this morning via PayPal.  The PayPal account is in my wife’s email -  [email protected]

Thanks heaps

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll send you through a confirmation email now. Glad to have you joining us for the next 3 years! :)

Cheers,

Robyn

• 1 month later...

Hello Robyn,

Iv just renewed my SAU membership for 3 years via PayPal after a long hiatus.. 
Was wondering if it was possible to get my to-be membership number so I can organize my cams license for an upcoming event? 

Regards
Tony Buckland
Ph 0409690778
enylate&hotmail.com

4 hours ago, NYLATE said:

Hello Robyn,

Iv just renewed my SAU membership for 3 years via PayPal after a long hiatus.. 
Was wondering if it was possible to get my to-be membership number so I can organize my cams license for an upcoming event? 

Regards
Tony Buckland
Ph 0409690778
enylate&hotmail.com

Hi Tony,

Thanks for renewing your membership with SAU Victoria! 

I have sent you an email with your membership number. I hope you enjoy your upcoming event :)

Thanks,

Robyn

2 hours ago, RobynRyrie said:

Hi Tony,

Thanks for renewing your membership with SAU Victoria! 

I have sent you an email with your membership number. I hope you enjoy your upcoming event :)

Thanks,

Robyn

Cheers Robyn!!

• 9 months later...

Repaid for 12 months after receiving email notification about the renewal issue. 

will club information be updated  via the paypal details, as my location an details have changed. any information would be good as going back 2 years i can see my questions never got answered 

• 3 months later...

Hi folks,

Paid membership for both SAU and SAU Vic a couple of weeks ago and am wondering how long this takes to process.

So far I've only had notifications from Paypal.

I sent an email to both groups last night but haven't heard anything yet (I expect it might take a day or so to respond to email)

Ant info would be greatly appreciated

thanks 

Mark (aka D1git)

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I signed up and paid a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything as of yet. Have emailed through as well and gotten no reply.

I have some cams events coming up in the next month that I’ll require my membership card for. Thanks.

• 3 months later...

hi,

paid for a 3 year membership (I paid for new, as I couldn't remember the username login I originally signed up with- but it lapsed a long time ago)

looking forward to when events start up again.

adrian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi skyliners,

paid for vic membership ( do i need national membership aswell ? ) on the 24th of Aug via PayPal.

as of yet have had nothing come in yet, emailed the other day to [email protected] ( i understand the whole 15 day thing ) so not stressed, just wondering if there was any problems or if i need to do anything else ...

Thank-you for your time

Chris 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...