SAU Community

Saunsw Texikhana 9Th June At Nirimba Tafe

crashdown

anyone feel like plumbing back my gate so I can come to this? lol

see, that's the problem with external gates....you can't run any motorsport event and they aren't legal on the street.

so about from sounding great there isn't a lot going for them :(

Well, yeah, you can.

They just need to exit the car in a traditional means, ie, next to the main exhaust. For example the Porsche racers of the 70s.

see, that's the problem with external gates....you can't run any motorsport event and they aren't legal on the street.

so about from sounding great there isn't a lot going for them :(

yeah I know, my car is super dooper quiet and the naughty screamer is perfect when I want some noise.. don't lie, you smile when you hear them too!

They don't mind it at Wakefield Park for club sprints, haven't been pinged on it or anything during an inspection. I'm not familiar with CAMS events though.

Yah might come down and watch, would love to bring the Ninja down for a laugh but funds are little tight. Unless i can steal a trailer and tow car for the day ;) If i do come down more then happy to do timing or course prep as per usual :)

Anyone wanting to come just contact AASA about a club license. There's probably enough time if you get on it right away.

This actually concerns me, I'm looking to organise my SAU NSW membership and CAMS/AASA licence in the hopes of catching this texi (First one!! :).

Is there any difference between AASA/CAMS 2nd level licences? From what I can gather, AASA is slightly cheaper, and grants you access only really to the Texis (not that I'm inclined yet for CAMS track driving)

Can I apply for this licence before being part of a motor club? (i.e. SAU NSW) There is of course processing time required to join the club, which may not leave much time for the AASA to process, and texi is less than 3 weeks away.