Modifications: Minimal modifications:
- Lowered
- Strut Brace
- 18" Work Euroline Wheels
- Body kit
- Full Alarm / Immobiliser
- Parrot Mki9200 Bluetooth
- Zylux HDTV module integrated with factory TV system
- R33 front seats (HR31 seats available as an alternative option if preferred)

Roadworthy Certificate: Yes, will be obtained once deposit is received

Accident History: None

Asking Price: $8000 $6000 neg.

Contact Details: PM on here.

Other Comments:

Fantastic car, very regretful sale. I have too many cars and not enough money :(.

This is the "Ultima" model, which is the top spec. Very rare car, there are only a handful of F31s in Australia and most are lower-spec models. Factory features include:
- Cruise Control
- Climate Control
- ICE with TV
- Electric just about everything

Whenever I take this car out I get comments from people about what a nice car it is. She's a real head turner.

The car has very few mods, with my intention being to keep it as stock as possible. Most of the mods it does have were done before I got it, I have just added a few electrical niceties to bring it into the 21st century.

The factory TV was analogue and suits Japanese frequencies, so was 100% useless over here. A Zylux HDTV module has been wired into the factory CRT TV (to maintain the OEM / retro 80s feel) to provide HD TV as well as USB, aux in, recording, etc. For more info on the module used see here: http://www.zylux.com.au/aus/zylux-hd-digital-tv-receiver-with-recorder.html

A parrot bluetooth module was also installed to add hands-free capabilities, as well as music streaming over bluetooth. For more info on the parrot unit see here: http://www.parrot.com/au/products/hands-free-car-kits/parrot-mki9200/

The car has a full alarm and immobiliser professionally (and properly) installed by Audio Express Brisbane, it is virtually un-stealable unless you have a flat bed.

Currently she has R33 seats in the front (pictured). I also have a set of HR31 seats that can go in (they are a straight fit) so the buyer can have whichever set they prefer, or both if they want. The fabric on the HR31 seats is in pretty bad shape, but they are probably more comfortable.

The Good
- Pretty much everything works. I hate things not working so I have gone to some effort to fix everything. The only thing that comes to mind that doesn't work is the auto suspension, because it has been replaced with aftermarket suspension. Even the tape player works!!
- 100k service (timing belt, water pump, etc.) was done at 150k, using all genuine Nissan parts. It looked like this had already been done at 100k, but I wasn't sure and a leaking injector meant it all had to come off anyway, so it was all done again. So it should be good for another 85k or so.
- Comes with a bunch of spares (some old, some brand new) that I have collected over the time I have owned her.
- recently replaced coil packs (yellow jackets), spark plugs (NGK iridium) and alternator (2nd hand)
- recently had power steering rack rebuilt and auto box serviced
- Can probably get P plate approval based on factory power/weight (I'll try to dig up the numbers)
- Comes with two sets of personalised plates - 13PRD (Leopard) and MYF31

The Bad
- Couple of dings and scratches. She's 26 years old after all
- Auto box occasionally plays up a little bit. Nothing Major
- Battery only lasts a few days without driving. Might need a new a new one, or just drive it more often than I do :P
- Dash has seen better days
- Front seat belts don't retract very well. I will probably have to replace these for RWC however.
- Some gutter Rash on the wheels.

Price
Asking price is $8000 $6000 neg.. This will include a QLD RWC and rego until the end of the year.

I'm negotiable on price, I want to see her go to a good home. If you want to buy her without rwc and rego (eg interstate buyers) then the price will come down.

If you want to buy her before I have to pay the rego renewal (due mid June) I can do it cheaper, but you won't get as much rego then.

Make an offer, the worst I can do is say no.

Pics

01_Front1.jpg

03_RP2.jpg

04_Rear.jpg

05_Side1.jpg

06_Front2.jpg

07_RD1.jpg

08_Side2.jpg

09_FP3.jpg

10_EngineBay.jpg

12_Interior1.jpg

13_Interior2.jpg