SAU Community

R34 Clear Lens Front And Side Blinkers

Are these the correct part numbers for the clear lens blinker?

R34 Clear Lens Front Blinkers

26130-AB100 26135-AB100

R34 Clear Lens Side Blinkers

26100-RNC40
And where is the best place to get new ones?

We can help with an R34 clear indicator set, links to our website can be found below:

I'll send you a quote delivered to Hong Kong via PM.

• 3 years later...

i recently bought some smoked side indicator but i fear i bought the wrong one according to kudos. 

The one i got is 26100 RNC41. I attempted to install it but realised the light bulb makes it too long and touches the indicator cover. Could it be that my socket/housing is the wrong one or did i purchase the wrong indicator cover. 

mine is a 1999 i believe

12 hours ago, DecipherBee said:

i recently bought some smoked side indicator but i fear i bought the wrong one according to kudos. 

The one i got is 26100 RNC41. I attempted to install it but realised the light bulb makes it too long and touches the indicator cover. Could it be that my socket/housing is the wrong one or did i purchase the wrong indicator cover. 

mine is a 1999 i believe

Hmm according to Nismo that should be right part number for 1999.. otherwise you could try 26100-RNS51

7 hours ago, mlracing said:

Hmm according to Nismo that should be right part number for 1999.. otherwise you could try 26100-RNS51

Thanks Alex, your right. the 26100-RNS51 is after 8/2000. (http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/catalogue_2017/html5.html#page=297)

Im having issues fitting the 26100-RNC41 because the bulb is protruding out too much. Could this be due the the socket/bulb being the incorrect one ? Alternatively would the 26100-RNS51 be "deeper" so it would fit properly and not come in contact with the indicator?

TIA

17 hours ago, DecipherBee said:

Thanks Alex, your right. the 26100-RNS51 is after 8/2000. (http://www.nismo.co.jp/products/catalogue_2017/html5.html#page=297)

Im having issues fitting the 26100-RNC41 because the bulb is protruding out too much. Could this be due the the socket/bulb being the incorrect one ? Alternatively would the 26100-RNS51 be "deeper" so it would fit properly and not come in contact with the indicator?

TIA

Not sure on the depth of it, presumably it's similar just the shape changes. With those Nismo lenses you just use the OEM bulb holder but from memory they do come with a different bulb so could be the problem there ? 

Did you buy them brand new ?

On 04/02/2018 at 9:23 AM, mlracing said:

Wonder if there's some smaller bulb you can get, maybe an LED one or something

I just bought the flat T10 led, that didn't work.. guess I'm paying a visit to the wreckers for a set of side indicator socket. Thanks for your help though.

On 2/9/2018 at 2:40 PM, DecipherBee said:

I just bought the flat T10 led, that didn't work.. guess I'm paying a visit to the wreckers for a set of side indicator socket. Thanks for your help though.

Hmm odd, hope you can get it sorted !