2014 Snowy Mountains 1000

SM1000

SM1000logo640x4221.jpg

Australia's Fastest Timed Runway Sprint is back for 2014

Event : Snowy Mountains 1000

What : 1000m Sprint on a Runway

When : Saturday, 22nd November, 2014

Where : Snowy Mountains Airport, 1611 Kosciuszko Road, Cooma NSW

- 120 confirmed entries (Please Note: THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL. Entries sold immediately, so we are no longer taking entries)

- Runway is 2.2km long with 1050m sealed braking area.

- Lots of high powered cars to see, from Drag cars, Time Attack Cars, Highly Modified Street cars as well as all our place getters from last year. We will also be welcoming fellow racers from Western Australia's 'RaceWars' with their 1st and 3rd winners. Definitely something different for everyone to see.

- Over 13 motels, plus pub/hotel accommodation, camping/caravan parks and B&B's

- Approx 1hr south of Canberra

- Great viewing area for spectators

- Entertainment for the children

- Trade Stands

- Sixteen charity rides at lunch time, raising money for the Cancer Council, including 8 cars with the Pulse Evo, Game On Supra, Jeep, Corvette, Zonda, GTR, Ultima and GT40.

More entertainment to be confirmed !!!

Please click on the link to see the entry list

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Considering they were hitting 300+ last year, god only knows. That Jeep must be an interesting ride.

Seems the 4 cylinder guys are only pushing 300 odd wasps, perhaps I have a chance next year with the emo... If it's ever ready. lol.