SAU Community

R32 Gtr $7800

I'm sick of GTR's so mine is for sale

R32 GTR 1991

133,000km

Motor has low compression in all cylinders (30,30,30,60,90,10). Motor and box have been removed from car but are included with sale. Missing cam covers
I'll also include another bottom end that has HKS forged pistons but a spun bearing

Comes with stainless split dumps, xforce front pipe and xforce 3.5in stainess catback

Hicas lock kit with all hicas lines removed

Body is straight with only a couple of shopping trolley dents. No rust, and no evidence of previous accidents
Paint is fading on roof and rear wing.
Has silver front guards and rear bar in perfect condition as the originals had a few light dents

Interior is good cond with crack-free dash, good carpet and trims but doesnt come with front seats
HKS coilovers

Runs out of rego this month

Good project for a cheap GTR or to make some cash

Located in Campbelltown, Sydney

Doesn't come with front seats

$7800

post-1642-0-21705700-1402815432_thumb.jpg

post-1642-0-87995100-1402815458_thumb.jpg

post-1642-0-42370400-1402815481_thumb.jpg

post-1642-0-07030900-1402815496_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the constructive input f**khead

You're not going to get anywhere by responding like that.

If you feel you can get what you're asking then that's great but don't worry about the replies. They will be cleaned up if deemed to be inappropriate. Most people aren't having a dig, they're just offering an honest opinion.

I myself think you'll struggle to touch $7800 for that.

• Like 1

That comment got the reply it deserved. There are rules in place about people coming in to for sale threads with the aim to ruin the sale

Someone with some hands on skills can build the car they want from this, rather than paying 15k to buy something that is full of cut corners and is about to spin a bearing and is full of hidden rust