SAU Community

Nismo Lmgt1 Wheels Forsale 18X10 +20

-Genuine Nismo LMGT1 18x10 et20 offset. Nismo 400R sizes

Good Condition, Centres are in excellent condition with Centre caps, Lips could do with a good polish to clean up a few stone chips and scratches around the lips from general wear and tear. Some slight gutter marks as you can see in the pictures.

Bolts and nuts are as new, all original condition. Original stickers in excellent condition.

-Kuhmo ku19 255/40R18 tyres, Roughly 25% tread left.

-Located in Toowoomba 4350 QLD

-Price $2800

-Interstate buyers - Happy to ship at buyers expense, from experience its roughly $150 to freight from Toowoomba to Sydney.

Pictures below-

20140518_161607_resized_zpsa5ba0d79.jpg

20140518_161534_resized_zps2dff2fd1.jpg

20140514_162725_resized_zps77ee4df0.jpg

Thanks for the correction Brett. Appreciated! Yes, negotiating on a BNR32.

I'll take these then lokileah subject to email pics to [email protected] with your full name and address and phone number. That'll be appreciated too!

TERRYY!!! hahah Perfect size for the R32 GTR - im running 17 x 10 +20 now and lots of space left... Just when i saw it - its been taken! haha Nice catch...

Have contemplated keeping them as a collectors wheel, but figure the money could go towards more house renoes at the moment! Such a perfect wheel for 32 gtr, im sure ill regret selling these in the future!

Email sent with requested photos and details to Terry!

• Like 1

Terry I have the same wheels, great fit :).

IMAG0788.jpg

Have contemplated keeping them as a collectors wheel, but figure the money could go towards more house renoes at the moment! Such a perfect wheel for 32 gtr, im sure ill regret selling these in the future!

Email sent with requested photos and details to Terry!

You will! I'm taking mine to the afterlife.
  • Like 1