SAU Community

Nulon Nationals Rd 2 - Wakefield Park Track Day...

34GeeTeeTee

G'day guys,

It is time for the second round of the Nulon Nationals and SAU will be entering a team made up of 7 of our NSW members.

Corporate-Logo-black-background_zpscc39a

The first round was a washout so our points and position on the leaderboard are not a good indication of our car speeds, hopefully this round should rectify that as we have some quick Skylines representing SAU.

For those that wish to spectate the event is on the 4th of July at Wakefield Park. We would like as many club members as possible to come cheer on the club. The times are yet to be released but as it is a track day you can assume it will be a 9-4 event. This event not only has track cars running for times but also has the Nulon Drift team coming along to so some runs during lunch etc... It should be a great event! For those that are not familiar with the track, please use this link -

http://www.wakefieldpark.com.au/maps

The current SAU Team consists of -

James Westhorp (Sir son of rajab Van Von Vader'ham) - HR31 skyline "Grumblebee" - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:05.2

10401448_781794468518437_794433463515933

(Please like Grumblebee Motorsport on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest mods and results for James and the 31)

Duncan Handley (Duncan) - R32 GTR Vspec II N1 - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:07

hot_brakes.jpg

Brian Bugh (GTR32G) - R35 GTR - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:04.5

1398266_1387271821515292_1344602053_o_zp

Neil de Pau (Neil) - R33 GTS-T M-Spec "Cheryl" - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:12

1398974_700075573384169_1562744901_o_zps

Steve Ka (HKS26T) - R34 GTR - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:00

580747_10151653829267257_1687436999_n_zp

Mathew Wootten (34GeeTeeTee) - R34GTT - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:07

MatRTDC_zps97e5b048.jpg

David Lai (Dlai) - R34GTR - Current PB at Wakefield Park 1:08.2

10257538_10152137025064163_5989260323687

We will updating with pics and progress on our Facebook page (Skylines Australia SAU - NSW) if you haven't given it a like already then get on it as you will get updates leading up to the event as well as live updates from the event!

• Like 2

Looks like a good solid team!

Should be mate! Shame your beast wasn't ready for it!

Ohhhh one day would love to be part of the team ;) unfortunately its on a friday and i wont be able to come cheer, Good luck guys :)

Bugger, would have been good to have you come along!

Stupid broken car

Will be there helping you guys out

Look forward too it mate, hopefully you will be back on track with us soon :)

Think im getting sick *Caugh Caugh. Might have to pull a sickie to go ;) GGGGGAAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEE lol

So want to go to this, going to need to do some swaps to get the day off.....

SAU convoy heading to the event?

Where bouts in sydney you from. If i end up going we can meet up somewhere for a cruise to the track.

Hey Mat, do you want to borrow another gopro on the day?

Ill have one with me but will try get a rollcage mount and get some incar footage with it... If you have one spare bring it along for sure, we may be able to get one of the gurus on here to so an SAU edit at the end of the day :yes:

I have one also aaaannnnddd already have the roll bar mount ;)

Bring em along and we will see if we can get them in our SAU cars and get someone to do some editing after the event! Should be a bit of fun :yes:

I live near blacktown

No worries mate ill see if i can pull a sickie and we could meet wherever is easiest. Im in St marys and there is a maccas close to the M4 or i drop the wife off at work at 8am in mt druit so let me know :)

And im also a licenced mechanic and have things like cordless rattle guns ect. So if anyone needs a hand in the pits let me know.

No worries mate ill see if i can pull a sickie and we could meet wherever is easiest. Im in St marys and there is a maccas close to the M4 or i drop the wife off at work at 8am in mt druit so let me know :)

And im also a licenced mechanic and have things like cordless rattle guns ect. So if anyone needs a hand in the pits let me know.

Well we are going as a team to represent SAU so all the support is welcome!

Just no gearbox changes planned for this outing!! :/