SAU Community

Nulon Nationals Rd 2 - Wakefield Park Track Day...

34GeeTeeTee

Will be there on Friday to lend a hand with SAU team so if you need a hand grab me will be the guy slapping mr geeteetee over the head about throttle control hahahaha

Brian 1.02s with all your powahssss

Just got back from the dyno for the e85 upgrade and tune, may get their a bit early on Thursday as its open track day and do a few laps get use to the extra 45kw I have now, coil overs that need some setting up.

If i get down early enough i might come out and bed the brakes in mate! And see if i have fixed the tyre issue!

lol a tidy extra 50kw should help that big boat hustle around a bit.....

R35 not R33 :P

Will be there on Friday to lend a hand with SAU team so if you need a hand grab me will be the guy slapping mr geeteetee over the head about throttle control hahahaha

Brian 1.02s with all your powahssss

I dont need throttle control, i just needed sticky tyres lol... On that note i have completely stuffed one so Boston is bringing me a spare which i may need to swap over during the day depending on how the damage holds up! People bringing Jack and Stands? I may need to borrow...

I put in the new brake pads this morning...

mother-of-god.jpg

thinking im coming down with a 24 hour tummy bug on thursday night too.

will try and head down

I'm no doctor but you look sick too me...

To be safe we will get Manual Kasko to check you over...

10489706_10152225989076483_1913110237432

Hey Mat, what time does this start?

I cant insert the Excel spreadsheet as i am a computer tard lol

However for the drivers it all starts at 7.30am for briefing, sign up etc... For spectators the first cars are on track by 9am...

5 groups so roughly 50 laps for each car.

Drift demos will be held over the lunch break!

If anyone heads down the day before and wants to catch up with the guys then you can meet up with them at the cabins at Wakie.

Ill PM the drivers with additional info!

I'l aim to get there around 7-7:30

OK mate, most of the guys are staying at the track, ill be in town but will try get there pretty early as i assume there will be plenty arriving and trying to unload at the same time!

We will find where SAU needs to be and setup as soon as we know! Ill try post it on Facebook once we know a location etc

OK mate, most of the guys are staying at the track, ill be in town but will try get there pretty early as i assume there will be plenty arriving and trying to unload at the same time!

We will find where SAU needs to be and setup as soon as we know! Ill try post it on Facebook once we know a location etc

Sounds good.

Give me a yell when ever you guys need a hand throughout the day