SAU Community

The New Official S A U - N S W Spotted Thread

GoldZilla

cex--- 32GTR couple weeks back at corner canterbury road and king georges. Seen it a couple times around ,must daily it? very nice.

Cant remember plates, but last night, on princess hwy right in front of St George leagues and oki jubilee, dark 32 GTR with hids, spotted me mirin in my shitbox and gave it a squirt Sounded tough

Edited by Darmanin10

White BNR32 coming down through GWH Springwood at about 9.30am - very well presented!

Purple R33 going up GWH at about 10.30am.

Had a weird morning actually. The fruiterer at Linden made an offer on my 8MR. I told him about NRMA Vintage Classic and Veteran insurance and then he goes off to enquire straight away about his VK Grp A.

In Springwood I buy a paper and wander down to the Vietnamese bakery. I needed $1.80 for a bag of six buns, but I only have $1.75. So here I'm looking for a 5c coin all the way down Macquarie Rd and resign myself to buying four buns instead. As I'm waiting for a woman to get served I then see a $2 coin under a bench. And as I'm reaching for it I see another $2 coin.

Like I said, it's a weird morning! And I'm considering the offer Tony made for the EVO.

PRETTY SURE,

during my cruise scout mission today ( :whistling::whistling::whistling: )

That i saw an R34 NuR today, leaving woy woy and again after i filled up at the shell near the reptile park turning to go to newcastle.

it was that bronze metallic colour?

VeryVERY nice.

Edited by BLKYLO

5.30pm or so, heading south on Ryde Rd near the uni and I saw a lovely white R35. Wanted to get your attention so I got into the lane next to you (bumper to bumper peak traffic) and gave the engine a little rev - I think your passenger had a heart attack lol. Blue Evo :)

Silver R34 (I think lol) on Silverwater Road this afternoon just after 3.

I waved and got a funny look.

I hate that... you go and make yourself look like a retard as you think you have an instant connection because you have similar cars,and then they shun you..

I hate that... you go and make yourself look like a retard as you think you have an instant connection because you have similar cars,and then they shun you..

The feeling is very humbling.

I get put in my spot.

I regret bringing the car out in the first place.

I realise I left my crying pillow at home.

But also my 44 magnum.

My only other alternative is to cancel my previous engagement do a U-turn and chase the infidel!

• Like 1