SAU Community

Rb26Dett With 6 Speed Getrag 2002 Gtr Complete Long Block

Good evening. Thanks for looking at the post. I have an rb26dett that was taken out of a 2002 Gtr. This is a full complete swap with harness and ecu. Nothing has been cut. Oem clutch and flywheel transmission shifts smooth. The engine has 53000 kilometers. And is in wonderful condition. I do have business account as well even through PayPal. JDM-R-US. Would like 5500obo usd. Flat rate shipping of 196. Dollars. No checks or spam. Thankspost-134959-0-74043200-1405082610_thumb.jpeg

post-134959-0-10088900-1405082628_thumb.jpeg

Good evening. Thanks for looking at the post. I have an rb26dett that was taken out of a 2002 Gtr. This is a full complete swap with harness and ecu. Nothing has been cut. Oem clutch and flywheel transmission shifts smooth. The engine has 53000 kilometers. And is in wonderful condition. I do have business account as well even through PayPal. JDM-R-US. Would like 5500obo usd. Flat rate shipping of 196. Dollars. No checks or spam. Thanksattachicon.gif$_3-27.jpeg

hey mate do you still have the rb?

includes the transmission (getrag) clutch and all right ?

Word of advice, Give more info about yourself and be as open as you can, because personally I've had experience with adverts like this and nearly cost me 4100 bucks. Only thing that saved me was calling PayPal office about account info.

No accusations being made, just be more open. And are you sure freight is 195 to 285 because it costs me nearly twice that to send engines from Brisbane to Perth....