SAU Community

Where To Buy A Nissan Skyline V36

Just to let everyone know, if you are going to buy a Nissan Skyline or other up market car, the best option is Road & Road and Track Australia. I purchased my Nissan Skyline V36 SP 2006 Sedan of them, I only seen it in photos and I live on the Sunshine Coast QLD and they are in Sydney. Gavin walked me through his web site over the phone and BAM, WOW I purchased the car of him and man did I get what I wanted, NO I got even MORE, what a car, unbelievable value for money. They were the only ones that could show and guarantee the K's on the car. I tried others and when I mentioned about providing proof of K's NO ONE answered back, only GAvin from Road and Track in Sydney. I couldn't even dream the type of car I received from them and they sent it to me in QLD, I picked it up yesterday. I nearly wet my pants with excitement, amazing, the smell of leather just like a brand new can with 50000K's you would pick it, its just like a new car in and out, goes like a rocket, just like a 1100cc road bike, I think it would leave the bike behind. No wonder they don't allow P plate's drive the car. they would kill them selves on the fist corner. So if you want a car buy it from Gavin. NO MATTER where you live you will receive better than you expected. Just look at the types of cars he provides for people like us. A1+++++. Don't be a foll and buy else where, you are mad if you do. WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO Gavin thanks heaps. Your the MAN.

post-135533-0-18112300-1405721702_thumb.jpg

post-135533-0-09473100-1405721704_thumb.jpg

post-135533-0-18238800-1405721706_thumb.jpg

post-135533-0-07484400-1405721708_thumb.jpg

Seems like a very spammy post...

More info on k's guarantee please.

Post vin.

Have you ever been on a motorbike? A 600 would smash your car.....

Edited by Ben C34
  • Like 2

That said, I purchased my 370 from Gavin, and can vouch for the above...with the exception of near breaches of urine, and apparent twin turbo systems allowing you to defeat 1100cc bikes.

Got curious so checked out their site. Found this. Interesting and good on em.

All cars sold by Road and Track are covered by our Mileage Guarantee. All our vehicles have full documented history including service history and log books. For our vehicles imported from Japan, Road and Track have also pioneered odometer certification checks performed in Japan by an independent certifier, who issue the vehicle with an odometer certificate that confirms the authenticity of the odometer reading.

Road and Track are pioneers – Never before has an importer of Japanese vehicles been able to offer a mileage guarantee – Road and Track guarantees all our vehicles!

We are confident you won’t buy better anywhere else! Talk with our sales team today!

These cars are actually P Plate legal in QLD, as are 350z.... And it's not faster than a 1100cc bike, by any stretch of the imagination.

Edit; Actually curious as to what the OP's previous car was...

These cars are actually P Plate legal in QLD, as are 350z....

Tony, can you provide documentation on this? Does it stretch to Learners as well? Everywhere I've looked says they're QLD banned. Edited by Simink

TMR website.

The existing definition will continue to apply to cars manufactured before 1 January 2010. Under this definition a car is a high-powered vehicle if it has:

an engine with 8 or more cylinders

a turbocharged or supercharged engine that is not diesel powered

an engine with a power output of more than 210kW

a rotary engine with an engine capacity of more than 1146cc

an engine modification that must be approved under section 13 of the Transport Operations (Road Use Management—Vehicle Standards and Safety) Regulation 2010 (PDF, 831KB).

http://www.qld.gov.au/transport/licensing/driver-licensing/applying/provisional/restrictions/index.html

These cars are marketed as producing 206kw,hence legal.

an engine with a power output of more than 210kW

These cars are marketed as producing 206kw, hence legal.

Not doubting you, but everywhere I've looked they've been more around the 215-220kw+ mark.

I'll have to do some more digging on that! :yes:

Seems like a very spammy post...

More info on k's guarantee please.

Post vin.

Have you ever been on a motorbike? A 600 would smash your car.....

To certify K's is with the full log book service history showing K's on each service from the 1st purchase date. Also when the car is registered for the 1st time it will show K's and each year when the renewal of rego it shows the K's every time. JEVIC is the company that certifies odometers and supplies a certificate of authenticity, when it's true and correct. http://www.jevic.com/services/vehicle-maritime-inspections/odometer-verification. This is what my car came with.

Also I would love to see what would really happen if you put the V36 SP againts any bike, I don't think the 600 would beat it to the 100k's p/h. It would be great to see.

To certify K's is with the full log book service history showing K's on each service from the 1st purchase date. Also when the car is registered for the 1st time it will show K's and each year when the renewal of rego it shows the K's every time. JEVIC is the company that certifies odometers and supplies a certificate of authenticity, when it's true and correct. http://www.jevic.com/services/vehicle-maritime-inspections/odometer-verification. This is what my car came with.

Also I would love to see what would really happen if you put the V36 SP againts any bike, I don't think the 600 would beat it to the 100k's p/h. It would be great to see.

LOL!!

Have you ever ridden a bike in your life?

Most 600cc Sportbikes will do 0-100 in about 4 secs. A twin turbo V36 would barely even do that with drag radials!

My old Suzuki SV 650 was about 50kW and it still did 0-100 in around 4 secs. A stock V36 does 5-5.5 secs......

Not doubting you, but everywhere I've looked they've been more around the 215-220kw+ mark.

I'll have to do some more digging on that! :yes:

You are correct, the 206kw figure is only for the VQ35DE in the V35 and pre 2005 350Z.

The V36 has the VQ35HR engine rated at 230KW and is therefore restricted for p-plate drivers.

I don't think the 600 would beat it to the 100k's p/h. It would be great to see.

You would need to go against a 600cc sports bike that is actually trying.. you wouldn't have a chance!

• 4 weeks later...