SAU Community

Nulon Nationals Round 3 - Final Drag Battle!

34GeeTeeTee

Q. What would the other teams do differently if/when Nulon runs this again? Can that be anticipated?

Q. Was the distribution of points well researched and performed?

Anecdote:- One of my patients is part of the Monaro Club, and upon seeing how well the 'rice burners' performed, became most impressed.

link?

you'd have to create a user and login anyway.

They have been saying they are the only ones that kept to their forum models(all drove evo), and that we had evo and others.

Apparently we also didn't carry drivers over between rounds?

you'd have to create a user and login anyway.

They have been saying they are the only ones that kept to their forum models(all drove evo), and that we had evo and others.

Apparently we also didn't carry drivers over between rounds?

The rules were changed after the first event by Nulon themselves.

We were the only team to keep it all within our make at least, we ran all Nissans.

We could have kept Skylines and still won the event but decided to mix it up a little in the final round.

All of our members offered to back up the rounds but it was decided between Kat and Myself that we would put a strong team together for the last round and take out the series :yes:

I could have run the airport round but decided i would step aside and let the faster guys through! I think it was a wise choice as the team Kat put together was a kick ass combo!

Winning is always going to upset the first loser... Suck it Evo's lol!

• Like 2

I'm a member I had a read, nothing bad on there. One of the guys was of the opinion that we brought in a Falcon and an Evo but I've set them straight on that.

One thing I've pointed out too is that unlike other clubs, our cars aren't made anymore so I think it's great we've stuck to all Nissans given how long they've been out of production! Technically even an R35 GTR is stepping outside our make.

But as we all know SAU is welcoming to everyone.

And I can't speak for other rounds, but if I had to choose a team again for Round 3 I wouldn't change a thing. Awesome bunch of guys that really pitched in and helped each other when needed. True team effort all day.

• Like 1

And I can't speak for other rounds, but if I had to choose a team again for Round 3 I wouldn't change a thing. Awesome bunch of guys that really pitched in and helped each other when needed. True team effort all day.

Same applied for Round 2 in terms of team work. We had quite a lot of support come to the track and help around the pits etc... These guys are what makes SAU a fantastic club to be a part of... Although they were not driving they were still a big part of the team!

Yeah wakie and coota were awesome. wish I had got to see the hill climb as well.

the other thing re: changing cars for different rounds gives everyone a chance of running.

I'm sure there are guys with 9 sec evos in the evo oz club who would have loved the chance to run at coota. but they stuck to the same guys.