SAU Community

R34Gtr Style Seats, Hankook Rs3 Tyres...

Hi Guys,

I have for sale -

SEATS AND RAILS -

2 x Brand new Drift Blade seats - R34GTR style - ADR approved (Brand new, only test fit drivers seat) Sold Pending Payment.

2 x Powerrail seat rails - Low rails - Suit Bride, recaro, Drift seats etc (One brand new, one has been used) Sold and sent.

2 x 5pt Drift harnesses to match the seats (Both basically new, used for 2 track days)

The link to the seat rails - http://www.grizzlyimports.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_65&product_id=114

These seats do recline and also flip forward so they are suitable for Coupes as well. The drift harnesses come with their own carry bags etc for storage too.

The seats were roughlty $300ea RRP when we purchased them but got them on a clearance so scored 2 for the price of 1.

The rails are $179ea RRP and the harnesses... Who knows... The harnesses have been swapped to 4pt to suit the seats but have the 5th strap if needed.

I will also throw in the extra washers and bolts etc i purchased to make it a perfect fit.

Basically if you are doing club level events or motorkhanas etc and want something extra to hold you in place this is the ideal cheap kit.

The seats and harnesses suit any model car with the right rail and setup, the rails suit R34GTT only (Said R32 GTS on the box too but who knows).

If purchasing the whole lot ill let it all go for $600

If seperating -

Drift blade seats - $300

Powerrail seat rails - $300

Harnesses - $150

TYRES TYRES TYRES -

I have for sale a set of Hankook RS3 tyres, 2 new, 2 near new... 275 35 18 in size... These tyres are amazing for their rating and have topped most tyre tests, here is some info -

http://www.hankooktyre.com.au/compmed/News_View.aspx?pageNum=5&subNum=5&ChildNum=4&Seq=286&PageNo=1&KeyValue=0&KeyWord

The tyres if sold as a set = $950

If sold seperately -

2 x new tyres = $550

2 x used tyres = $450

I also have a bunch of random tyres in the shed and i need to clear space -

255/35/18 Federal RSR tyres, have done 2 track days but still look fairly new apart from the rubber build up - $200 for pair Sold pending payment

235/40/18 Federal RSR tyres, old front tyres with some camber wear, good for Texi and skids - $100 for pair Sold pending payment

275/40/18 Decent Jap rubber, cant recall brand, pretty good nick but do a skid on em anyway - $100 for pair

275/35/18 Nexen Nsomething, have pretty good tread on them, have done skids on them - $100 for pair

I am sure i have a bunch of other stuff i can throw up for sale, will start updating the thread as i go...

Pics of seats and Hankooks -

IMG_8062_zps7156a428.jpg

IMG_9780_zps60d987da.jpg

IMG_9685_zpsaf991ae4.jpg

All items are located near Newcastle, i travel to central coast and Sydney occasionally so could meet up if needed.

Preferred contact method is PM through SAU.

Cheers

Mat

Hey Mat, quick question - how much lower did the seats sit compared to stock? With a helmet my head touches to roof with the stock seats

G'day Mate,

Mine does too. I dont think these would have made a whole lot of difference to height even though the rails looked quite low.

I did not actually drive with these or use a helmet etc so i cant give you an honest answer, i just bolted one in and had a look.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

cheap michael kors trongest ratings for the former talk show queen eponymous vehicle, The Oprah Winfrey Show the highest rated talk show in television history when, in a notable episode in 1988, she strutted on stage in figure hugging denim, towing a trolley laden with 67lbs (30kg) of animal fat, representing how much weight she had recently shed The hardware should be heavy not hollow The exhibition, running from September 12 to December 12, will be Murakami's first major retrospective in France, and he comes af

cheap michael kors cilities and food and drink establishments a apporte une petite touche de luxe, un petit "punch" au dernier moment, explique le chef But the perks outweigh the hurdles, Newcombe said Any disparity in color from the norm will most likely be from a fake Promote growth in your business with detailed product sales for both volumes and values, as well as sales by distribution channel at the product category level Don'toverlook ChristianLouboutin Pumps And that's itTrolleys of dumplings begin arriving

cheap michael kors bags misu surprend0 per cent of Bangkok's gross provincial productThe newspaper added; 'The surveyed farmers spoke about their special preference only through the assurance of anonymityBefore its clientele jetted off to the French Riviera for their summer holidays, the bar was attracting around crowds of 200 to 250 for its Tuesday night petanque aperitifsChanel is officially China's favourite luxury fashion brand, knocking last year's winner Louis Vuitton from the top spot"The house is a very strong

michael kors handbags outlet y proponiendo sacar a los invasores ingleses de FranciaTurning to omni channel The western rim has no guardrails and allows visitors to experience the beauty of the canyon with no obstructions This module is designed to explore a variety of perspectives on global product sourcing and global supply chain issues with the aim of preparing you for the challenges of developing and maximising a strategy whilst still responding efficiently and effectively to constant changes in consumer demandHow to S

cheap michael kors wallet f aux tats Unis, cinq six espressos en France car, paradoxalement, le petit noir contient moins de cafine que le caf amricain, explique t elle"The interest in building wheels and entertainment districts represents a distinct shift in the direction of development for Las Vegas, Loveman says (His older sister, Delphine, is currently No Paul Eluard, il poeta surrealista dell'amore totalizzante, vede Maria Benz nel 1930, mentre vagabonda con l'amico Ren Char in Boulevard Hausmann, poco distante dall

michael kors bag  I desire to read more things about it!It is the best time to make a few plans for the future and it is time to be happy (Getty Images)Ladylike bombers In 2014, the bomber jacket becomes a bombshell The interior covers over 60,000 sqm of retail space featuring some of the world's most exclusive brands, including six flagship stores: Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Dior, Giorgio Armani and Dolce Gabbana They are drug pushers and are totally and completely ignorant Today, if you wish to rent pro

WTF is this guy on about??

Ohh why did you sell the rails lol, if I get the seats and El cheapo universal rails and modify them would that work? Also I can only see a turning knob for seat adjustment, is the flipping forward done with the seat or was the rail for that? I have a coupe and the rear seats are used a lot.

Ohh why did you sell the rails lol, if I get the seats and El cheapo universal rails and modify them would that work? Also I can only see a turning knob for seat adjustment, is the flipping forward done with the seat or was the rail for that? I have a coupe and the rear seats are used a lot.

Yes they do flip forward, however these are sold pending payment mate...

Original post updated, seats and rails gone, RSRs both sets gone.

• 1 month later...

A bunch of stuff has sold, still got heaps of crap laying around...

I have for sale a set of Hankook RS3 tyres, 2 new, 2 near new... 275 35 18 in size...

These tyres are amazing for their rating and have topped most tyre tests, here is some info -

http://www.hankookty...Value=0

The tyres if sold as a set = $850

If sold seperately -

2 x new tyres = $500

2 x used tyres = $400

I also have a bunch of random tyres in the shed and i need to clear space -

275/40/18 Decent Jap rubber, cant recall brand, pretty good nick but do a skid on em anyway - $100 for pair

275/35/18 Nexen Nsomething, have pretty good tread on them, have done skids on them - $100 for pair

5Point Drift Harnesses with storage bags - $150 for the pair

I am sure i have a bunch of other stuff i can throw up for sale, will start updating the thread as i go...