SAU Community

R33 Gtr Lm Owner's Register

The LM that recently got sold in QLD doesn't look to be a genuine LM. It doesn't have a passenger airbag or updated dash surround. Is also missing the stickers on the pillars.

But the tag says BT2, very odd...

I thought the LM was based on the series 2?

Edited by vesh

Yeh after more researching i cannot actually find out if it is genuine. I am not fussed if it is or isn't, she is a nice car. All numbers match up, year is 1996 and has paint code BT2 stamped on the plate. Is there anywhere i can do a vin search or what not to find out if it is 100% genuine or not?

Just wanted to advise that I have purchased a GTR33 V-Spec LM Limited from Kevin,(Livewire). I am eagerly awaiting delivery to Melbourne. I feel privileged to now own such a rare version of GTR33. I appreciate original condition cars, and intend to maintain this car in as close as possible to factory specifications. I think it is great that there is a site on this forum for these models, and I enjoy reading other owners posts.

Hopefully there will be continued interest, as I noticed that the instigator of this site,Chris H .has sold his car.

Ross

• Like 1

Request:- Re: GT-R FESTIVAL 28th May 2016 held at SMSP.

We require a R33 GT-R LM (V-Spec or Non) for a Display. It can be modified.

It'll cost $30 entry but you'd be the only LM on display. It needs to be in top condition and will be filmed with other GT-Rs on Motive DVD

PM me, as I'm in charge of the Heritage GT-R Display.

Thanks for contributing...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My GTR 33 V-Spec LM arrived today and I am delighted with the overall condition and presentation.

The car is in excellent original condition and is a credit to previous owners.

Looking forward to a drive and then make arrangements for Vic. registration

• Like 2