SAU Community

Any One From/near Geelong?

Artic Choc

• 4 weeks later...

Was that you at BP / Maccas on the ringroad Saturday night?

Mines hard to miss, its got fluro yellow plasti dip wheels at the moment lol

sml_gallery_47755_4709_168199.jpg

Nah wasn't me, I would have spotted those mad rims a mile away!

I love it, Us Geelongians must have a R34 day! Seems all we drive are 34's!!

Hey Mate, was nice to meet you last night! If you would like to become more active and get regular invites to meetings, send me a PM with your mobile number and I'll be sure to txt you through any event info that comes up.

Cheers - Dan (Silva 34)

• 3 weeks later...

theres alot of skylines getting round geelong lately though... seen a crazy firey orange 33 had a gtr wing was from a distance... but yeah saw a grey r34 4 door with gtr front conversion the other day... looked sick as

ive seen said mentioned silver 4 door around a tiny bit

• 1 year later...

Like the tittle states, are there many memebers on here located in or near geelong?

ive seen a few skylines around and couple with SAU stickers.

would be cool to get to know some similar interested people, and have some small events happen closer to home.

make yourself known guys and lets see if we can have some more stuff happen here

cheers

Did you guys ever end up getting a big turn out? Quite a few imports getting around in geelong at the moment. Ive got a silver R34 gt-v sedan and owned it for about 5 years. Ive seen your white 34 around alot (i used to park next to it everytime i went to aldi hahaha).
  • Like 1

Ha.. unfortunately nothing really happened bro. Yeah the ol skyline gets around abit. Yeah its now parking at a different aldi now (ive moved store) :) i wont mention which one though haha. If you see it come say hi. Ive no doubt ive seen yours around, many 4 door r34. Hit us up if you want to catch up