SAU Community

S A U - N S W Spring Tech Arvo Saturday 8Th Nov 1Pm

DekA

Hi Guy's, we're really looking forward to hosting SAU tomorrow. Just for those of you that may not be aware, we also have a Meguiar's Liqui-Moly, 3M Designer Wraps showroom and will be offering a 20% discount on all of these brands at the end of the afternoon. Worth looking at what you need to stock up on before you come. Also some great raffle prizes, drinks and snacks so we're all set :)

Thanks Motoractive, you're taking card on the day right? ;)

Mark :)

Hi Guy's, we're really looking forward to hosting SAU tomorrow. Just for those of you that may not be aware, we also have a Meguiar's Liqui-Moly, 3M Designer Wraps showroom and will be offering a 20% discount on all of these brands at the end of the afternoon. Worth looking at what you need to stock up on before you come. Also some great raffle prizes, drinks and snacks so we're all set :)

you tell me this bow that I'm flat broke....

Grrrr.

Just wanted to thank Andy and his whole team for a terrific presentation and generous prizes. It was almost too special for little old SAU.

I don't know about the rest but I learnt an absolute ton so much so that I'll forget something important and have to ring for a reminder.

Also if you decide to sell the porsche I have a lovely working and we'll maintained kidney to offer :D

• Like 1

Yep, I'd also like to issue a massive thanks to Andy and the crew for today, it is greatly appreciated.

All those jokes about oil control issues on the RB26 and why I didn't buy one might have backfired on me - had high oil temps and slightly low pressure on the way home. I've topped up the oil and will check it again later tonight or some time tomorrow.

Thanks so much guys! Excellent tech and practical information. And lots of tips to help us that track our cars. Excellent all around.

Here are a few snaps I took. Well, Tez helped me out with one ;)

P1150548.JPGP1150550.JPGP1150562.JPGP1150568.JPGP1150570.JPGP1150554.JPGP1150552.JPG

A big thanks to Andy & the great folks from Liqui-Moly & DBA for an awesome presentation. Very informative & I am sure we wished we could have stayed on for longer..

And many thanks for the goodies bag and great prices Andy! :)

Huge thanks for a fantastic and informative afternoon; I learned far more than I expected.

Incredibly well presented subject matter, and all questions were answered with an amount of detail that proved outstanding knowledge, and a clear passion for the product.

Thanks for the goodie bags, and also the opportunity to buy products at such discounted prices.

Thanks also for the generosity of your raffle, and for giving me an awesome prize.

I feel fully enriched.

My car will be fully enriched.

Who do I have to thank? They've been said above, and my gratitude is boundless.

Many many thanks to DBA and Motoractive!!!

Flabbergasted with the lottery draw!!!

• Like 1

Big Thankyou to MotorActive and DBA for the day.
So much information and all of my questions were answered.
I can't wait to change the oil to the Liqui Moly and try the additive, it will be cheap protection for the engine and bearings.
DBA Brake rotors are in my immediate future as well.
Thankyou also for the prizes, I can't believe I actually won something!

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Because it's rubbish, it got progressively better with each generation but still rubbish when you're pushing the car on the track. Some like it, most hate it.
    • Yeah, I presumed that the pic was of some other car, because of the F. Ikeya arms.
    • Did a little bit this afternoon and pulled the dump and turbo off so I could take the mani off to clean it up and give it a few coats of paint. Wire wheeled what I could get to and then got the sand paper out to get the tight spots. Gave it one coat so far, will do another two tomorrow and see if I can fit it in the oven to bake it for an hour along with the adapter and dbw.  Hoping the exhaust wrap I ordered turns up soon so I can wrap the dump and screamer. Ordered 30M so I'll wrap back as far as I can to help a little with temp next to the box and also the floorpan. 
    • Yeah I think overall I’m running the expected power I should be running for now and I’ll just enjoy it for the time being until I get some other parts. Thanks for the advice mate I appreciate it!
    • That's fair enough.  Might be time to just enjoy what you have until you sort the ecu/flex sensor situation. You can pretty much guarantee that you are knock limited and e85 is going to be the solution to more power.