SAU Community

Electric Water Pumps

Rbdirty30

Hey guy I had bit of a search on the forum but I could find what I was after also on google, I'm wonder if they make a electric water pump that isn't remote from the motor like a Craig Davies style of pump for a rb26, I'm after a style pump that looks like this,post-134876-14114633772639_thumb.jpgn

I found this on good when I search for rb26 electric water pump , I emailed the place to see if it suits a rb26 yet with no reply, just wondering if anyone has got/used this styled pump or if they even make a pump like this for the rb26

Cheers

I mean a difference between the rb30 and 25 and 26 water pump mounting? Same same.

OK just realised that's for a different nissan engine. Looks very rb at first glance.

Simon s14 set up an electric pump on his 2630 , I think it was a Davies Craig.

Edited by Ben C34

Yeah there all same think, but your right it does look the same same at first glance, I read you can get the n1pump, and different sized pullies for cavation for high reving engines. But I like the look of this style, I wish I knew what Nissan motor this pump came off so I could see if it fitted

• 1 year later...

It's not really about saving engine power. It's about being able to pump coolant at the rate that it's needed and being more able to control the high rpm cavitation issues that the rather rude and crude impellers in mechanical pumps tend to cause.

• 2 years later...