SAU Community

Lorne Cruise Report

poyz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want some more!?!?!?!? well do ya!??!?! hehe... vids will be converted to digital format soon, then mpeg'ed to vcd. i wont be releasing them on my site for obvious reasons ;) tell me who wants a copy and i'll lob one to ya...

DR-Drift: a wounded car still keeping up with ya! :)

GTR UPDATE: looks like major upgrades will have to wait... only an intercooler hose came off... dunno how we missed it :eek1:

Originally posted by uLa32

GTR UPDATE: looks like major upgrades will have to wait... only an intercooler hose came off... dunno how we missed it :eek1:

haha.. oh well its all good then ula! good to hear it wasnt anything major mate

Man, everyone in this thread is sick...

I'm keeping away...

Originally posted by uLa32

*coughs*  *coughs*  *coughs*  *coughs*  *coughs*  *coughs*  

/spits out green gooey phlegm

*coughs*  *coughs*

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by poyz

Man, everyone in this thread is sick...

I'm keeping away...

yeah sick in the head!! hahaha

POYZ i had a run with a GTi-R like yours last saturday on the way back from race pace after my tune and he was on my arse all the way down stud road. we came to a set of lights i took off slow in first, punched it in second and pulled away about 4-5 cars on him by bout 160km/h! :)

Maybe he wasn't trying :)

You did a 14-15 1/4 mile right? a GTi-R with typical "turbo" mods should be doing 13-14 easy :P

Originally posted by INASNT

yeah sick in the head!! hahaha

POYZ i had a run with a GTi-R like yours last saturday on the way back from race pace after my tune and he was on my arse all the way down stud road. we came to a set of lights i took off slow in first, punched it in second and pulled away about 4-5 cars on him by bout 160km/h! ;)

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by poyz

Maybe he wasn't trying :)

You did a 14-15 1/4 mile right? a GTi-R with typical "turbo" mods should be doing 13-14 easy ;)

I was doin 14.5 but calder to a normal road is quite different, i can get way more grip on a normal, and calder was without the s-afc tuned! and he was tryin very hard or else he would not have tailed me again after it! He was a P plater and all they wanna do is race!

Me 1 Gti-R 0

he lives around my area so i shall race him again when i see him!

14.5 isn't slow, but it's not fast either...a reckon a similarly modded GTiR (to your car) will still be quicker down the 1/4 due to traction and power/weight.

Either way, there are plenty of GTi-R's running about nowadays, you might find me next to you one day. And trust me, I'll will try and race you.

I'll make it You 1 - GTi-R 20+

Cause I know you'll keep trying to beat me :)

Originally posted by INASNT

I was doin 14.5 but calder to a normal road is quite different, i can get way more grip on a normal, and calder was without the s-afc tuned! and he was tryin very hard or else he would not have tailed me again after it! He was a P plater and all they wanna do is race!

Me 1 Gti-R 0

he lives around my area so i shall race him again when i see him!