SAU Community

Lorne Cruise Report

poyz

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by poyz

14.5 isn't slow, but it's not fast either...a reckon a similarly modded GTiR (to your car) will still be quicker down the 1/4 due to traction and power/weight.

Either way, there are plenty of GTi-R's running about nowadays, you might find me next to you one day. And trust me, I'll will try and race you.

I'll make it You 1 - GTi-R 20+

Cause I know you'll keep trying to beat me :)

hahaha i know your car quick and that gti-r's r quick 2!

either way i beat this guy and his gti-r!;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since he got beat he'll mod now ... I know I would :)

And then he'll get you one day :P

Originally posted by INASNT

hahaha i know your car quick and that gti-r's r quick 2!

either way i beat this guy and his gti-r!;)

Guest INASNT
Originally posted by poyz

Well, since he got beat he'll mod now ... I know I would :)

And then he'll get you one day ;)

true that, i would to!

this morning on the way 2 work i saw a evo 5, and it had all the ralliart crap on it still, even the red mudguards!

I saw a Ferrari 550 yesterday drive past when i was going to grab sum lunch 2!:eek: thing looks crazy

Guest Viper180

Hey I got pics of the cruise. But i got no scanner though. I am the one who melted his wiring :) Anyway if someone has a scanner and lives around the dandy area i can drop them off and you could scan them. I got 2 rolls of pics. Half of then nice ones.

Jake180

inasnt do u have a scanner? u live in the area dont u?

Hey Viper what colour is ur 180? do u have any pics? i live around the dingley/keysborough area and see a few 180s rolling around

Guest Viper180

Hey. I use to live in Dingley. I've moved to noble park now, but i am there all the time cos mates and bro live in Dingley. I use to work in Dingle Dan milk bar, where Healthlink Gym is. My 180 is Navy Blue, it is fairly high, has 3 spoke rims on the front and Enkei rims on the rear. Since this pic it has been raised a fair bit.

Dingley the stix?? WTF??

Originally posted by inark

inasnt do u have a scanner? u live in the area dont u?

Hey Viper what colour is ur 180? do u have any pics? i live around the dingley/keysborough area and see a few 180s rolling around

i can use the scanner at work.

Originally posted by inark

can u do it??

scan vipers pics??

depends on how many pics! i cant sit there all day scanning pics they r gonna wonder WTF i am doing.

Guest Viper180

i got 2 rolls of pix. but not all the pics are worth scanning. how bout i give you the photos and you scan em over the next week or so at work. No rush, a few a day. watever. you pick the ones that are worth it. Is that cool??

Originally posted by Viper180

i got 2 rolls of pix. but not all the pics are worth scanning. how bout i give you the photos and you scan em over the next week or so at work. No rush, a few a day. watever. you pick the ones that are worth it. Is that cool??

ill try do em but i am a bit busy at the moment and the scanner is in the server room, so i cant spend 2 much time in there scanning stuff or they r gonna get suss.

Guest Viper180

Went to buy a scanner today, but looked at it and thought...hmm gettinga turbo n shit soon, can i really waste 150 bux on this shit. Needless to say i didnt get it. So if anyone can help out tell me. Don't wanna put INASNT in a situation where he gets in trouble at work. Anyone got one at home??

i do but i dont have the software for it anymore and i cant find it on the net.

dont worry about putting INASNT out... he'll put out for anyone :)

hes a 2 dorra ho!

i got a scanner but I'm only gonna be iin dandy on the weekend, so if you can hold off till then i can meet up with u n get em off u... god knows how u'll get em back lol... ORRR

i could jus come n take sum pics of your car on the weekend with my camera... at sunset...

and a ncie camera it is too!

reminds me... i have to pick my camera up... then me and shan can be the melb event cam crew :)

u can give the pics back to him on a cruise or something

Guest Viper180

Sounds good to me Junkie monkey. Just as long as ya dont lose em. they aint pix of my car, pics of the rest of the cruise. Couple of nice pix in there.