SAU Community

For Sale 1998 Nissan Skyline R34 25Gt-T Nismo S-Tune

Its time to let go of my beautiful girl. Very regrettable sale. Financial circumstances force me to sell her.

1998 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T Nismo S-Tune

Imported in April 2013.

Only 62,000 kms

Many modifications but the basics are:

Brand New Tires.
Bilstien Coilovers all round.
3 inch High Flow Exhaust..
Nismo High Flow Turbo.
Nismo Inlet Manifold.
Nismo Intercooler.
Nismo ECU.
Nismo Cams.

Nismo Spark Plugs.
Nismo Injectors.
Nismo Heavy Duty Clutch.
Apexi Turbo Timer.
Slotted and Dimpled rotors all round.
Auto Media Bluetooth/Hands Free headunit.

All the goodies from Nismo when first built plus some more extras.

Call for more details.

Open to all serious offers, however please no low ballers, this car is immaculate and is quite the sleeper, no gimmicks here. I have a current road worthy.

Benkei

post-137158-0-60335000-1413697889_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-39222800-1413697914_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-74247400-1413697938_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-93575600-1413697959_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-43701000-1413697984_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-32937300-1413698009_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-91987500-1413698030_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-07257500-1413698052_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-64042900-1413706289_thumb.jpg

post-137158-0-99883100-1413706294_thumb.jpg

Almost posted similar question re an R34GTT S-tune.

I'm only aware of an S-Tune body kit for the R34 GTT.

Some other stuff like injectors, clutch, suspension you can buy separately and install but yeah

Likely sold a story and is just re-telling it.

Nismo Cams, Turbo and Inlet Mani for an R34 GTT will need evidence.

You can buy Nismo cam shafts and have them ground (unlikely tho)

looks stock to me :/

Good evening,

Didnt realise that I would have so many people so willing to go to town on me without checking up on what Nismo Offer first.

I will make some corrections now as I have been away and my wife placed these adds for me and has made some errors.

Allow me to correct them and squash some questions. Also I was under the impression that people on here were supportive.

Brand New Tires.
Bilstien Coilovers all round.
3 inch High Flow Exhaust.

Nismo High Flowed Turbo.
K & N cold air intake.
Side mount Intercooler.
Nismo Tuned ECU.
Nismo Adjusted Cams.

Nismo Spark Plugs.
Nismo Injectors (part number 16600-RR710).

Nismo Sports (Heavy Duty) Clutch (part number 3000S-RSR35-N.)

Apexi Turbo Timer.
Slotted and Dimpled rotors all round.

Once again sorry for the confusion and if you are so quick to throw around accusations and insults, why not pick up the phone and call me to talk to me with your questions. Quite a show of strength mashing a keyboard. Also the 62500 klms are genuine and I have her up for $35000 as all the big stuff was done when I purchased her and I am not expecting to get all of my money back.

If you would like more information please Call me, as I am rarely online due to work and I am super new to this whole forum business.

Regards,

Benkei

Edited by Benkei

Nismo high flowed turbo, Nismo tuned ECU, Nismo Cams? These things are unheard of in my knowledge...Also Bilstein coilovers? I have Bilstein coilovers in my GTR. Yours looks like stock struts to me.

People are just trying to state the obvious, not being keyboard warriors. And I am doing likewise.

Good morning Goz1llaaaaa34,

When I purchased this Skyline I was informed that it had been taken to the Omori Factory and the S-Tune package had been applied. This included the following:

High flowing the Existing turbo, Tuning the ECU, adjusting the cams, installing Nismo injectors, Spark splugs and installing the Nismo Sports Clutch.

Had I not purchased this car through my Sensei I would have questoined these things also, being that I had not heard of it. However this skyline far exceeds my previous R34 GT-T as far as Throttle response, acceleration, deceleration, cornering, stability and braking. My previous skyline was essentially stock.

I have not had time to go up to my old mans workshop and whack her on the hoist since I purchased her due to my previous job, however now that I have started my business I have a fair bit more time and will be taking her to West Coast Customs in north brisbane next week to put her on the dyno and have them go through her to see exactly what she has in her.

The keyboard warrior statement was directed at PWND, as I dont really see what the point of being offensive was?

If anyone cares to come and have a look at her and give there opinion on what she has had done then give me a call. I would like to know more Skyline enthusiasts as I will continue to have them for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the feedback :no:.

Also I have just popped outside and taken a photo of the Coilovers, how do I upload it to the thread?

Regards,

Benkei

Edited by Benkei

I know that it will take a while, however I am will8ng to be patient. I actactually dont want to sell her and havhave massive plans for her, I have already purchased my mods. Im selling her without the mods as I will have another one in the future.

I really do appreciate everyones input.

If anyone is in brisbane, I would love to meet up and have a chat.

Regards,

Benkei

That is what she is worth to me, I'm not concerned about other GT-T's prices. Additionally the other GT-T's online have well more kms than she does.

Until you're able to furnish any documents that demonstrate the authenticity of your mileage, it counts for nothing. I do highly, highly doubt your 60,000 odd km are legitimate but feel free to actually prove me wrong.

I know that it will take a while, however I am will8ng to be patient. I actactually dont want to sell her and havhave massive plans for her, I have already purchased my mods. Im selling her without the mods as I will have another one in the future.

I really do appreciate everyones input.

If anyone is in brisbane, I would love to meet up and have a chat.

Regards,

Benkei

Also frustrates the hell out of me that people advertise a car for sale and then state "I don't actually want to sell it". Seems like a waste of time on your behalf and that of any potential buyers, considering your asking price (even though you don't want to sell the car) is substantially above what any sane person would pay.

Don't mean to be offensive but these points are relevant.

All good, I understand. I don't want to sell her, however due to investing a significant amount of money into my business I do not have any other choice, In saying that If someone comes along and offers me something reasonable I would let her go. As they say though you never get what you don't ask for.

Birds I am not a High Baller or Tyre Keeper, if someone offers me something decent I will let her go.

I have had a few guys come along and apply for finance, however they were not granted the finance. I will continue to wait.

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,

Benkei