• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Arkhaeon

Gktech R32 Gtr/z32 Front Upper Control Arms

This isn't a group buy in the traditional 'get an existing product cheaper' sense, but more a 'please please please let us own these arms' - as such, I don't have a minimum run time (sooner the better?) or delivery information. So please, bear with me.

GKTech recently put up their design for an R32 GTR/Z32 front upper control arm based on the Group A design. Unfortunately, he has shelved the project due to it being prohibitively expensive - so I want to get some arms raised to get these on the market.

The issue with most camber arms flogging out bearings is that the inner and outer bearings are locked parallel to each other - however when you add caster, the bolts are no longer equal. To stop the bearings getting flogged out, the arm needs to be able to rotate.
The only arm currently on the market is made by Unique Autosports. UAS's design has the rotation, however is very expensive ($595).
Speaking with Greg at GKTech, in order to get the ball rolling he will need a minimum of 30 sets @ $399. Who's keen?
post-10685-0-90537400-1416458973_thumb.jpg
post-10685-0-12687600-1416458987_thumb.jpg

I've been keeping in touch with Greg at GK Tech and he emailed a week or two ago saying they are currently in production..

I'd say there is a good chance they will be ready before year end :banana:

As for the group buy/pricing no idea sorry