SAU Community

Gktech R32 Gtr/z32 Front Upper Control Arms

Arkhaeon

This isn't a group buy in the traditional 'get an existing product cheaper' sense, but more a 'please please please let us own these arms' - as such, I don't have a minimum run time (sooner the better?) or delivery information. So please, bear with me.

GKTech recently put up their design for an R32 GTR/Z32 front upper control arm based on the Group A design. Unfortunately, he has shelved the project due to it being prohibitively expensive - so I want to get some arms raised to get these on the market.

The issue with most camber arms flogging out bearings is that the inner and outer bearings are locked parallel to each other - however when you add caster, the bolts are no longer equal. To stop the bearings getting flogged out, the arm needs to be able to rotate.
The only arm currently on the market is made by Unique Autosports. UAS's design has the rotation, however is very expensive ($595).
Speaking with Greg at GKTech, in order to get the ball rolling he will need a minimum of 30 sets @ $399. Who's keen?
post-10685-0-90537400-1416458973_thumb.jpg
post-10685-0-12687600-1416458987_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...