• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Ants

Rb26 Coil Pack

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Oldskuzilla
      R32 GTR newbie owner
      Hi everyone,
      I'm J.O, this is my first time using a car forum. Finally got my hands on a R32 GTR(1991). Car was not on the road for about 10 years so should be full of problems. Currently engine still start at first try but engine bay, car interior smell of rat shit and urine. Spider webs all over and ants problem. Change all fluids, engine oil, spark plugs, fan belts, oil,fuel & air filter, timing belt, tensioner,  water pump. Engine misfiring. Car jerking at higher boost and very bad fuel economy.
      Will be looking forward to restore the car into daily drive condition. 

• By 21PC
      Wine Red R32 GTR '94
      Anyone have more information on this car and why it hasn't sold yet? From face value it looks cleaner than most GTR's listed around the 30k mark. Seen it listed for a while on gumtree etc

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/R32-GTR-Nissan-Skyline-1994-Wine-Red-BNR32-/262838232427?hash=item3d3261256b:g:qh0AAOSw4DJYlthw

• By empty
      [BRIS] R32 GTR Parts. Tein coils, HKS pods, Exhaust, R34 wing
      Hey guys, got a few parts I need to get rid of quickly as i'm moving.

R32 GTR Tein Type RA Coilovers, great condition (Dusty from being in shed). Removed from GTR due to stock restoration: $500

R32 GTR Exhaust, not sure on specs was on car when imported from japan: $50

HKS Pods with brackets: $50

R34 Wing

• By darkparagon
      Looking to Buy R32 GTR Need advice
      so I have been in the market for a R32 GTR for the past few months now and and still undecided on what to do.
      would it be better to buy a gtr that is in need of some work and fairly stock for $20k, or buy one with new paint, built motor, 300kw at wheels etc for 35k?
      doing rust repair and gettting a new paint job wont cost me much a am close friends with someone in the trade.
      how much would it cost roughly to get 300kw at the wheels? 10k?

thanks a lot in advance for your replies
    • By Sarahmorg
      Pre-purchase jitters
      Evening,
      l need some advice from R32 owners. I've found a very clean original 93 GTR and have placed a small deposit. The car looks very straight, interior is immaculate and original, body is straight, motor looks original and clean, original tyres,basically the car looks legit for 30,000kms. Still has the rubber over the catch for the locks etc. On the hoist, chassis rails are straight underbody looks fine, the only drama l have is the wheel wells have the slightest amount of rust surfacing through the underbody sealer, is this normal  for Japan roads and is nissans body deadner crap in this area. The stock exhaust heat shields show rust as well but this is easily fixed!
      i have a history check in progress as we speak with the auction sheets due back tomorrow, the kms have come back legit, with large gaps in the registration 5 years+.

if I'm allowed I can put up the link up for the car, for others to judge? The price is a premium but I'm happy to pay if all is correct?