Welcome to SAU Community
Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- See fewer ads!
1 post in this topic
Suitable wheel sizes for R32 GTR
I'm interested in purchasing Volk Racing CE28N however not to sure where to buy them from and roughly what they going for, does anyone have an idea? also I want 18 inch but will I have any problems with the guards? or the callipers (standard).
after looking online I was thinking 18x10.5+18 5-114.3 with 265/35 tyres.
does anyone think these will be too big or is it possible? without loosing the handling
Rear and Front Windscreen Seals
I was just confused about the windscreen seals on my r32 gtr. As seen in the photos (especially the third) the front windscreen seal is not tight. I think its missing a hard plastic layer or something but i'm not sure based off how Nissan has explained it with original part numbers and diagrams.
If anyone has any info regarding parts and part numbers. Also whether I need to buy OEM parts or a generic seal and where I can purchase these from that would be much appreciated
(For reference pictures 1 and 3 are the front windscreen and 2 and 4 are the rear)
Advice on an r32 GTR
looking for same help, I'm based in Vic so can't view car. Has anyone seen this r32 get in SA, and have any feedback on it or the dealer handling sale?
I have finally decided to sell my extremely rare Works Amkread AM-1 18" Wheels.
* They are in immaculate condition - NO gutter rash, no marks, etc - they are as near to perfect as you can get for second hand wheels.
* These where only made from 1995 to 1998 and as such are very hard to find / buy - especially in this condition.
* Centre caps are INCLUDED also!
* They are currently on my GTR - but I will remove very shortly.
* I am not 100% on exact offset etc. as I haven't removed the wheels as yet but you can see on the pics how they sit on my GTR.
* Photo of car in Japan shows wheels with 275 tires, close up pics are current 265 tires.
* Clears Brembo's etc.
* $2600 without tires - can include tires if required (fitted with Hankook Ventus R-S3 265x35x18 97W done approx 500km - street only)
* Happy to post at buyers expense.
Thankyou for reading