SAU Community

Open Source Rb Trigger Kit

murrayis

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,
I'm soon to get a set of these made for myself locally and was wondering if anyone else is interested? Can do individual parts but would ideally have between 3-5 people interested. Cost wise its looking to be around $550 a set ( price will be confirmed though when there are definite numbers) I know the price is significantly more than the original run but it would still come in being sub $800 on the car and running while most other kits are $1000+. More than anything it highlights how much effort Cameron went into originally to get this organised for everyone at the best price he could! I have adjusted the original files slightly to suit easier to get fasteners which seemed to be a small issue originally but other than that really they are as Cameron designed. Please pm me or post here if you are interested and I can get the ball rolling.
Thanks,
Nic

• 11 months later...

hi guys sorry to dig up and old post but i dont suppose anybody has the file for the crank trigger bracket, im currently converting over to a link ecu and would like to use a trigger system and i fancy building my own rather than paying the mental prices out there

thanks mike

• 6 months later...

Anyone have one of these kits for sale or have the CAD files that were in a dropbox link posted a couple of times (the link no longer works unfortunately)

I didn't know anything about crank trigger setups at the time and now looking back this was an excellent product at a great price point and kicking myself for not jumping on it when murray was still selling the kits.

Thanks!

• 6 months later...