SAU Community

C210/C211 Skylines

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

So I am running out of room in my garage and think it may be time to sell my 1977GT MGC210. I've had this car for a long time now and I'm just working too long hours to restore it myself. I want it to go to someone interested in restoring it to it's former glory. There are a lot of spare parts with it and while the weather has got to it the panels are all straight and the interior is still really good. I am looking for expressions of interest at this stage and will consider reasonable offers. This car is unique in that it was in the melbourne motor show '77/'78 and as far as I know was the only GT that Nissan brought out here as it was not released in Australia. It's had a lot of work done mechanically and if someone were to do the body up it could be a great project. It has a worked L28 running a 350 holley and all the running gear has been beefed up. Does run(not great but just needs a tune I suspect).I still have the original engine and diff etc and the paint is original, old and faded but original. I do have things like badges and you can see all those on my profile page. Hopefully it will suit someone out there . Body has done just over 200K and the L28 100K, the original block was pulled out at 100K also so it could quite easily be re-installed as there was nothing wrong with it, the previous owner just swapped it to keep it original. Chassis #158. Located Macksville NSW

20140928 144432

20140928_144636.jpg

resized_P1000795.JPG

Edited by 4door77