SAU Community

2015 Sau Vic Iracing Championship

Tony Olsson

No troubles, glad the tip worked out for you :)

And with not being able to change cars I have no idea why not, last year I thought people were able to change. Perhaps taken out in part of an update? Will look when I set up the next race to see if there is anything about it.

i have tried to change cars after entering the session before and it just won't let you. i think it's best to know which car you want to drive before you join the group practice!

• 3 weeks later...

A small turn out tonight for Phillip Island. But I'm sure the drivers had fun either way :) Here are the results -

11096469_10153869993739386_3769268721039

Championship points for the SViRC stay the same as this was a no points round and the standings points in the iRacing league have been adjusted to suit.

Hope to see you all back next month for the next round of the SViRC :)

• 4 weeks later...

I just applied keen to try my (not so good) skills!

use that link above to find the series page and join up, I'll add requests later tonight for people. Till then have fun and try not get to addicted to iRacing ;)

I couldn't get in at all, Been tryingsince half past. it's been telling me I can race now when I click on Liams page but nothing happens. Can get into testing just fine :/

I think part of my problem is that I was overturning my wheel passed the cars lock, so once the car gripped after oversteering the entire corner, i couldnt rotate the wheel quick enough to correct and it would just throw the car into a spin. Need to play around to get the wheel 1:1, but limit the range to the car (somehow).

tyres on the car were well and truly stuffed by halfway through the race.

Ok so results for tonight's round are in. Congrats to Jonathan Gage who was a mile a head of the field and took first. Was a great race with plenty of action and lots of fun!!!

11233584_10153957116449386_4246919868807

11203602_10153957116419386_7279786595504

And as for the season standings -

11041143_10153957116404386_3707982896645

Looks like I'm out tonight, went to change car and couldn't get back in :(

Thankfully I was able to get back in!!! Couldn't change car though had to stick with the mx5. :( lol

I couldn't get in at all, Been tryingsince half past. it's been telling me I can race now when I click on Liams page but nothing happens. Can get into testing just fine :/

You need to go to the league page and join the race from there, find the session and after 8pm click the green steering wheel on the right.

iRacing leagues can be a bit confusing at times try a couple of times with other hosted/league races to get the hang of it.

Was a frustrating race for me! Span twice and came off at turn 3 and had to try and recover my position. Was too hard keeping up with you 3 leaders at the start.

What's with the ford randomly over steering massively mid corner! Was scary to push it

Is there any way we can change setup for these races or is it fixed?