SAU Community

Saunsw Summer Tech Night Nulon Oils 18th February

crashdown

crashdown can supply you with the updated information Jordy and with forms signed, payment made, you'll certainly be able to come. Your name will be put down as "tentative" at the bottom of the list I expect. And welcome!!!

• Like 1

Can i join? will anyone be able to process membership for SAU on the aquagolf night? or can i PM someone in particular to become a member?

List has been Updated.

Jordy32, I'll be at Aquagolf on Friday, So come and see me, I'll bring some membership forms with me and you can pay with cash, then I can get your membership processed.

• Like 1

crashdown can supply you with the updated information Jordy and with forms signed, payment made, you'll certainly be able to come. Your name will be put down as "tentative" at the bottom of the list I expect. And welcome!!!

Awesome - thank you!

List has been Updated.

Jordy32, I'll be at Aquagolf on Friday, So come and see me, I'll bring some membership forms with me and you can pay with cash, then I can get your membership processed.

Sounds great, i'll see you there!

I'll be coming across from JLM Rydalmere. It'll be after my EVO's first tune. If the car isn't ready, can I ask someone here please for a lift - a Plan B?

It'll be nice to meet n greet Greg.