SAU Community

Saunsw Summer Tech Night Nulon Oils 18th February

crashdown

Thanks for the interest guys...We always like having clubs come for tours as some really nice cars seem to fill our carpark. We will have a couple of photographers attending to shoot the meet so we should get some cool shots from it.

in terms of the talks itself. We are happy to be guided by you on this. One thing i have asked the guys to talk about is oil issues with Straight 6 motors, sometimes spending 2K on a Nismo pump isnt going to solve the issue like you thought it would. We are also going to do some work on E85 oils. This is a big issue right now as some of the biggest oil companies in the world dont have an E85 oil.

what else do you want to hear about? the talks go for about an hour, Then we have dinner and do a tour of the facility. We will also be handing out some sample products so let me know which oils you would prefer so it makes our job a bit easier.

See you all next week.

Thanks Dawzey!

The question I would like answered is:

what oil temps does Nulon like to see their oils run at. So minimum temp, maximum temp and the ideal temp to be running at. Also what effects does it have on the oil if you are running the temps to hot or cold?

Perfect question... i could answer it now, but where is the fun in that.

Another question i have is, How many of you are running E85?

I am and I know a fair few others who do as well. Very interested to talk about E85 oils

Hi Guys...

We would like to postpone this event for one week if possible and run it on Wednesday the 18th if it is OK with you guys? (One week delay).

This will allow us to add a few members that would be missing out on this event due to the timing, if this is a problem feel free to PM me and discuss and ill see what we can do. This will also help Nulon prepare and provide a better event for us all.

Can you please confirm that Wednesday the 18th is OK asap.

I am aware this is very short notice and hope it works out for all...

Cheers,

Mat